Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is actually very serious that we are not able to login using our pc. There is just no way to login at all. I keep getting this authenticate via authenticator but there is no QR or anything to authenticate at all.
@HundredProofSam - can you please look into this. This authenticator things need to be removed or fixed.

How do you guys login in browser anyways? I literally don't see any to login at all. Recovery email doesn't work either.

59 minutes ago, LordSpymaster said:

For some reason embedded tweets in threads don't load for me. On the mobile and tablet websites both. Works fine on the desktop version though.

Same for me on chrome, works fine on safari

21 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Considering that admins are not only allowing but encouraging abuses, this is my last post here. Maybe it matters, maybe it doesn't

You cannot get banned then make alt then keep posting like nothing happened.

On top of that you also went and abused admin for banning you and he still let you post? Now you posting this? How did you think it will play out? What even man...

Suggestion: A limit on minimum characters in a post or a reply. 

Example: Replying to someone with an emoji, we have reactions for that. Feels like spam, doesn't help the discussion, so maybe a character limit can help? 

• Like 1