Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

@sam

i thought about what u told me earlier that nobody used it in the old forum, i guess the main reason for that is every1 is a post count wh*re and hence they don't wanna lose a chance to inc it, so better don't bother to add a chat section as now im sure that nobody gonna use it.

and sorry abt this spam we'll use chatter thread

@sam

i thought about what u told me earlier that nobody used it in the old forum, i guess the main reason for that is every1 is a post count wh*re and hence they don't wanna lose a chance to inc it, so better don't bother to add a chat section as now im sure that nobody gonna use it.

and sorry abt this spam we'll use chatter thread

yea good point aman... a chat section will go useless nevertheless :majesty:

I use this Plugin called Adblock Plus for Firefox, which blocks all ads & banners found in all the web pages. This plugin is blocking ur affiliate links for Game.co.uk & Amazon. The links doesnt appears at all.

Not much of a problem for me but thought u guys should know!!!

Its been discussed before also. There are several gaming sites (indian ones) which are into PC gaming but the admins of this thought they'd make GI a complete-console gaming site.