Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

I still think some kind trading mod should be added to the ipb forum where folks can leave positive/negative feedback for every trading activity completed. I also feel that trading should be restricted to 30-40+ posts only so that new people create some kind of reputation rather than straight divulging in trading.

If the entire thing takes place in PM's, the staff is not responsible for anything but if people actually communicate through the trading thread,the staff can help resolve it. Do note "help resolve it" and not "take responsibility"

Also imo trading Topics should be correctly pre-fixed

[FS] must be used for topics selling items.

[REQ] must be used for topics requesting items. Additionally you could add land-code ie: [REQ:<Particular Region>]

[FT] must be used for any Trade requests.

[eBay] must be used for any eBay requests.

The trader or seller should bump the trading thread only after 48 hrs have passed.

I still think some kind trading mod should be added to the ipb forum where folks can leave positive/negative feedback for every trading activity completed. I also feel that trading should be restricted to 30-40+ posts only so that new people create some kind of reputation rather than straight divulging in trading.

If the entire thing takes place in PM's, the staff is not responsible for anything but if people actually communicate through the trading thread,the staff can help resolve it. Do note "help resolve it" and not "take responsibility"

Also imo trading Topics should be correctly pre-fixed

[FS] must be used for topics selling items.

[REQ] must be used for topics requesting items. Additionally you could add land-code ie: [REQ:<Particular Region>]

[FT] must be used for any Trade requests.

[eBay] must be used for any eBay requests.

The trader or seller should bump the trading thread only after 48 hrs have passed.

agree with every word

peace

check the admin control panel - i've set up a junior member account that cannot post to the trading post and it will be auto upgraded to full member status after 25posts (but havent made the ruleset active)

V

• 1 month later...