Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

what if some1 like me wants ti trade a 360 game for a PS3 game?.....and where will chaztin sell his house?

Dont worry, if I can sell so much stuff here, wont I be having enough sources for selling a house in my city :ranting:

^^ may be those who need to sell / buy need to fill in a separate form which asks for all the essential details + separate comments and feed back on that particular trade by the buyer / seller.

aaaargh!!!! its difficult to put it into words ... i hope u get the idea .....

GUYS!!! maybe in the trading section, we can have a separate thread / the first post of the My sales feed back thread which shows the rating of all the members in one post .... in terms of stars or maybe on a scale of 10. will serve as a single point referance on the reputation of various members. the members who want to trade dont have to rummage thru the entire thread to find the rating of a particular member ....

ofcourse the post should be updated regularly ...

^^ but then, there is no other better way ... is there, ...... suppose u trade with me,then u will be the best person to judge me on the basis of the ease in which the trade was done.

most of the ratings ive noticed till now are based on how easy the trade had gone thru ... and ive also noticed that all the successful trades got 10/10 ...

I think the final rating of a person will be tha avarage of the ratings given by various members.

but everybody is gonna be rated 5/5 or 10/10.....go to the my trades thread and see how much bad/neutral feedback you can find

peace

thats my point actually .... why give a -ve feedback when the trade is completed successfully and easily???

wouldnt it be safe to assume that all those who got a 10/10 are genuine traders.