Suggestions and feedback

SchizoidFreud

Onion Knight...wtf!!! Either remove these names or make them better...the levels on the previous forum were so much better..and all the Admins and Mods dont even have to use these silly names...why torture the normal users?????

Although i've played previous GTA games, not once did the name Tommy Vercetti ring a bell.

i'm not saying that i have any issues with the names IMO, but i wasn't aware what these names meant till i searched on google and found out.

exactly his point,not only do you get to know different characters, you can also change your avatar to match the different ranks as well.

Although i've played previous GTA games, not once did the name Tommy Vercetti ring a bell.

i'm not saying that i have any issues with the names, but i wasn't aware what these names meant till i searched on google and found out.

you did not know who Tommy Vercetti is :shock3: ??

:D

^^of course i knew him when i played GTA3 but it's been yrs now.

it's one of those moments where you just pass on things without giving it much attention.

check my avatar now ;)

Thanks to Oceans, i'm gonna update my avatar according to the name :)

Arrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D

Tommy Vercetti is not from GTA 3, he's from GTA: Vice City :D !

P.S: GTA 3 lead did not have a name when the game came, his name was later revealed in GTA SA as claude speed !