'Bring back killzone123' movement

bubblehead

^^ Agreed KZ is a standup guy. Just stupid that he would walk over this.

some comments by the members were more degrading then the recent varun gandhi speech, i dont know wht were the contents of the blog but i only hope tht it was not worse then their comments.........

killbill (the way i call him, cause he's like my best friend here) is surely a great person, cause he has helped the needy persons (u ll remember that console scam?). now killbill, tell me bro, WHY? WHY THE f**k U R OFF SELLING UR GAMES AT CHEAP, NOT BEING ON SHOUT and WHY WOULD U WANNA LEAVE DKK CLAN? bro, please don't do this to me man, i honestly miss u so much man, why the f**k would u do this to me (or say us) ? please come back man, don't let some fool's foolish words bring u down (if thats why u r not interacting anymore) or if there's any other reason please at least tell us bro.

and one humble request from my side too, PLEASE COME BACK to ur full 'dhakchick' form as u were always or say as i (and many GI members here) know u :doh:

I have met obaid twice , he is a very cool and nice person ...bolte toh asa adami dhuniya mein bohat jada nahi hai . :)

yeh joh hindu muslim ka baat karta unlog ka dimak kharab hota hai isliya unlog duhsra ka dimak kharab karne ka koshish karta haii...asa adami ko bolo

" Suraj hua madham chand jalne laga asma yeh hai kyun pighal ne laga. mai thera reha zameen chalne lagi"

god bless them. Obaid bhai just come back. for few stupid people you cannot leave your so many other good friends. :doh:

Obaid bhai, we seriously miss you bro, please come back for our sake atleast and what happened and who was that member who was ranting about racism? We need names and some strict action to be taken, whoever that member is or whatever position he holds in GI. No offense but, even if he's a senior member, he should be sacked

even if he's a senior member, he should be sacked

power does not mean that he can say anything he wants..

Racism will not be tolerated. :doh:

That's why it is called gaming INDIANS isn't it?

i am with you Obaid bhai even if i don't know you......

hope we can talk in the future when we meet ......

hope to see you soon on GI

I Think we all should calm down.....the prob may be from GI or off it....

Btw i miss my big brother obaid bhai :P:(:P:dance::chair: :chair: :doh: :doh:

and if it is coz of some maggot's mistake he's not coming here.... then i wont spare that piece of sh*t

Update:His phone is switched off.....

I got a feeling everyone's gonna look a little silly about this whole thing.

I mean, nobody just cuts off from the world because someone (who he doesn't even personally know) said something.. however racist it may have been. From what I have seen of him, I'm sure he's better and above all that. Maybe his cell is switched off and he isn't around cuz he's genuinely busy with something.

Hello Guys,

I knew Obaid bhai only after I joined my DKK clan. I never met a better person like him. With the small amount of pm's what we had in between regarding DKK clan matches, I found he is among the noble members of GI who is very generous and helpful.

Really miss him. Plz come back obaid bhai.

One thing I dont understand some Moderator, Administrator, admins should be constantly watching the GI forum. People are trying to destroy the family (GI).

This is no religion related forum. People can discuss religion, race and specially politics related stuff outside GI. I was telling this to Gurpreet and others in shout yesterday also. It is high time we should bond ourselves in one religion called GAMERS.

I was so happy when I saw how GIians speacially obaid bhai helping Scorpio because his mom is ill. I felt like I have friends who will help me when I am in trouble.

Only one request to fellow GIians if you see anyone spoiling and tearing the family in GI shout or forums, plz report instantly to admins, moderators.

Obaid bhai plz come back. We miss you.

wow!

How old is he exactly ? We all face racism sometimes in our life. Just because i once faced racism while playing Halo 3 doesn't mean i quit playing the game all together or ditched Xbox Live. Instead i filed a complaint and went back to playing. I am sure Kz123 is smart and mature enough to handle these things by himself and just because he has his cellphone switched off or is afk doesn't mean he's not coming back. People often need breaks

maybe the guy is busy. why dont you folks wait a while before collecting your torches and pitchforks.

racial or communal remarks will not be tolerated. no warnings straight ban.

the only thing that saved the

secret ps3 member

is that he used pm's to send that blog link. if he posted it directly, it would have been his last post at GI

KZ's one of the best members I've got to know since I've joined the forum. we've been good friends and from what i know abt him, he just wont pack up and leave the forum just coz some jackass said something. he really loves the forum.

i really dont know the magnitude of the whole situation coz my internet's down and i haven't been active much in the last week or so.

his phone is switched off now but it could be something completely unrelated to the forum issues.

he will receive a missed call alert and he'll surely call back whoever's close to him and tell the story(if there really is one, i mean).

he too has a life outside the forum unlike most of us :( and will surely come back when free.

btw, we all love :P kz too much for him to leave us just like that :P

Archived