'Bring back killzone123' movement

bubblehead

omg why are u guys getting emotional on obaid already....its not like hes "gone" forever or anything like that .if he ever comes back and sees this thread he will be soo embaressed that he might jes leave GI for good.

omg why are u guys getting emotional on obaid already....its not like hes "gone" forever or anything like that .if he ever comes back and sees this thread he will be soo embaressed that he might jes leave GI for good.

+1

i thot of the same....

Obaid is a real helpful guy on this forum .... but him walkingout cos someone he dosnt even know properly said somtin ... lol ... its kiddish ....

or maybe like most of the guys said before me .. he is just a bit busy .....

Obaid bro is most probably busy with his office work , I hope to see him soon at full throttle.. like before , and really we don't need some bull sh*t crap politics talk in gaming forums.. , A few members that day were talking about opening a politics thread and were so desperate about it.

Also we don't want any blogs and other stuff as well in pm or anywhere.. from any member , this is a gaming forum , better stick to gaming related subjects only.

from what i hear, this new member SCATH started talking about religion and stuff.

saying something along the line of 'we should sympathise with muslims' .probably this ticked off kz.

and he doesn't want to talk to anyone.

kz: where art thou?? :cry:

EDIT: name edited

are u f**king kidding me!!!!!!!!! ur being f**king serious!!!!!! holy crap, u f**kers are bored out of ya minds. why the f**k is thread still open......... KZ123, cool guy i guess, played abit on kz2 with him. but the guy is not f**king DEAD.

f**king HELL, im gonna make a thread how I DEARLY MISS THE CRAP I TOOK IN THE MORNING......IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERYWAY....SMOOTH TRANSIT.......

come on, this is just f**king stupid........... and by the way.......... Atheist............

are u f**king kidding me!!!!!!!!! ur being f**king serious!!!!!! holy crap, u f**kers are bored out of ya minds. why the f**k is thread still open......... KZ123, cool guy i guess, played abit on kz2 with him. but the guy is not f**king DEAD.

f**king HELL, im gonna make a thread how I DEARLY MISS THE CRAP I TOOK IN THE MORNING......IT WAS PERFECT IN EVERYWAY....SMOOTH TRANSIT.......

come on, this is just f**king stupid........... and by the way.......... Atheist............

:cry:

well wtever it is we will know soon, lets wait for the big reply from obaid that we are used to, and obaid if i think it is actually the reason for you to be gone, DUDE you are 30. Life goes on

cool down director sahib.

this was just meant to be a thread where we could ask him to come back.

you see with obaid bhai selling his games, not posting and not being on shout and with all that political crap, we though he might have taken it seriously.

i had no intentions of making this thread into what it has become.

as athek said, lets wait for obaid's reply.

PERIOD

well wtever it is we will know soon, lets wait for the big reply from obaid that we are used to, and obaid if i think it is actually the reason for you to be gone, DUDE you are 30. Life goes on

OT:

Dude, you make it sound like 30 is a curse.. :bash::cry::wub:

:)

wtf .... what happnd to kz123 ?

And I just realised....nobody opened a thread for me when i was out of the forums for 2 months .... now I'm all emo :(:D

:unsure: this is a different matter billy.

Wow…a full thread for me….hehehehe…and here I am…don’t worry its me not my bhoot or ghost :P

If I had not replied for a bit more long then my obituary would have been posted here with a pic of me smiling :( and garlands over it :unsure:

Firstly thanks a lot to all of you who have made me feel so special(Which I am not :D ) and for so much love ….dont have words to express how

embarassed

:blush: and loved :) I feel right now …thanks brothers… :hug:

Now to clear all the doubts that have arisen in the thread…well I am not going to leave GI , I will haunt this place even after I am dead so need not worry for that :devil: I have met some of the most beautiful people here and made some of the best friends here and GI is a part of me …so nothing like that will ever happen….

I was seriously busy the last week due to my work,we are taking few new machines for my company which had kept me pretty busy and kept me away last week…plus as to the blog thing,yea as a true indian it did hurt me with disgrace comments from few members and its natural that any indian should feel bad about it, nothing more.i informed sam about it and I trust the admins a lot so I knew they would do the needful…that’s all….so much over reaction was not needed :doh: and the matter stops there

Now let this thread RIP and chill guys !!! ;)

Archived