Post Your Controller Settings

TRMNTR

Look Setting  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hmm I think I will give lower sensitivity as shot and see if it improves my play.

give it a shot bro i bet it'll surely improve.... start of with a 3 first... see what difference it makes to yur game... yur BR will improve drastically but sniping would become :mellow:... then try out 4...

I think you answered you own question :)

What?! :huh:

I haven't answered my own Q! Even the MLG Pros can't play good on a high senstivity. No wonder you're so damn awesome at the game!

What?! :huh:

I haven't answered my own Q! Even the MLG Pros can't play good on a high senstivity. No wonder you're so damn awesome at the game!

What i mean is i am not pro hence 4 dosent cut it for me and im using 5 now which is awesome , although i need a lil getting used to.

Great Thread Karan Beech :huh:

Game: Gears of War 2

Button Layout: Default

Look - Default/Inverted: Default

Sensitivity: There are 3 types of sensitivity in GoW2

1. Scope: Medium

2. Aim: Medium

3. Look: Medium

Vibration - On/Off: Off

Used to play Gears of War 1 on High but Im better with medium in Gears 2 :)

What i mean is i am not pro hence 4 dosent cut it for me and im using 5 now which is awesome , although i need a lil getting used to.

:huh: yu are a dumbass yu know... never understands in the first go....

what he meant was that.... even pros, who are and want to stay good at the game, play on a lower sensitivity like a 4 or 5 and sometimes even 3... so that they can play with a consistent weapon usage in game!

Ive never been a fan of high sensitivity while playing halo, my default sensitivity is 4 and Im pretty happy with it. I always choose the sensitivity Im comfortable playing with

i dont see halo 3 specs?!! why?? :huh::)

Here you go beech :(

Game: Halo 3

Button Layout: Default (I know I should try out the others aswell)

Look: Default

Sensitivity: 4

Vibration: Off

Ive never been a fan of high sensitivity while playing halo, my default sensitivity is 4 and Im pretty happy with it. I always choose the sensitivity Im comfortable playing with

nothing extravagant,,, but thats coz yu used yur brain! :huh:

Vibration: Off

wierdo! :)

and if yu wanna try some other button layout, just blindly go to bumper jumper... coz yu perfect yurself on it, yur gameplay would improve by atleast a 20% of what it is right now! Period!

wierdo! :P

and if yu wanna try some other button layout, just blindly go to bumper jumper... coz yu perfect yurself on it, yur gameplay would improve by atleast a 20% of what it is right now! Period!

wtf :P

Vibration sucks balls while playing MP :P

Ill definitely try out the bumber jumper layout but whos gonna help me change my BSNL connection first :bigyellowgrin:

Archived