PS2 Hanuman Bundle On Shelves and Greatest Hits go Red

So i was out checking out some new Earphones, so this new bundle caught my eye.

PS2 Hanuman Bundle available for 5990, So if you wanted to test the game without spending some extra money time has come.

Good work by Sony and Milestone to move new bundles, Kudos to them.

I did not have a camera so couldn't click the pics, but good news neverthless.

In other news Tom Clancy Six Vegas Rainbow 2 is now greatest hits, and it comes in Red Color case, which is really great.

The red color covers looks much more elegant then the Silver ones, Now i wish they launch Unchartred in Red Color soon :thumbsup:

So i was out checking out some new Earphones, so this new bundle caught my eye.

PS2 Hanuman Bundle available for 5990, So if you wanted to test the game without spending some extra money time has come.

Good work by Sony and Milestone to move new bundles, Kudos to them.

I did not have a camera so couldn't click the pics, but good news neverthless.

In other news Tom Clancy Six Vegas Rainbow 2 is now greatest hits, and it comes in Red Color case, which is really great.

The red color covers looks much more elegant then the Silver ones, Now i wish they launch Unchartred in Red Color soon :)

Bundle news was posted with the Milestone catalog thread

And as for the red Platinum Hits pack, sorry to disappoint, but this was probably an NTSC copy. E-Xpress gets games of certain publishers from NTSC regions. All European PAL Platinum Hits PS3 titles will still come in the yellow pack

peace

And as for the red Platinum Hits pack, sorry to disappoint, but this was probably an NTSC copy. E-Xpress gets games of certain publishers from NTSC regions. All European PAL Platinum Hits PS3 titles will still come in the yellow pack

peace

Din't check, but there were like 7-8 copies lying, wish they launch the red one here too :)

peace

true that i had seen a red platinum for assassin's creed arnd 4-5 mnths back, NTSC copy

Archived