Sony E3 2009 thread

Megaton  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

^^ omg u guys :panic: , mylo is jes a prototype on how character interaction in games will be in the future , Most prolly Peter Molyneux will implement this technology in FABLE3. FABLE3+NATAL has WIN written all over it, though it will take really long for development. Anyway sony's blue controller was totally unecessary. How am i supposed to turn if im playing a FPS game

n how m i supposed to turn back while playing fps with natal? If i ll trun around, my back will b facing tv, makin me unable to see anything happening in game :doh:

i dont find any sense in "no controller"

n how m i supposed to turn back while playing fps with natal? If i ll trun around, my back will b facing tv, makin me unable to see anything happening in game :doh:

i dont find any sense in "no controller"

Don't worry Microsoft will be including a free optional mirror with the product, so that when you turn around you'll still have an idea of what's going on behind you on the Television. :P

Just that they'll charge you $200 for the mirror (proprietary mirror for the xbox 360 you see, just like their 20gb hard-drive :P )

Boy, M$ will sure be making some big $$$ from some controller like this.

somehow I liked AC2's gameplay much more than GOW3, which did seem a bit of the same hack-slash again and again after sometime.

:fear:

Thanks. :ack:

Dad's not too keen on buying one with me having just two years left in my BE course before I run off to some other place or country for PG.

So he said NO when I asked him. And I won't have much time anyway with projects and such in the final year with all the awesome games coming out on the PC within the next year or two. (made a list of stuff I like, nearly 10-20 titles)

Archived