Sony E3 2009 thread

Megaton  

89 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3174397

"Sony has been quite the leaky ship, to say the least. Nevertheless, it's managed to keep what our source calls a "MEGATON ANNOUNCEMENT" (yes, they used all caps) under wraps to this point, something that's apparently so big that Sony personnel have been "agog" since hearing about it.

We've done our best to get more details, but all we've gotten is a, "Let's just say that Sony has been such a leaky ship that the fact that they've managed to keep this hidden blows my mind," type of response.

nope - they just need a good multiplayer service like xbl and MS can kiss the sales goodbye

Online multiplayer is overrated IMO. Some of the best games this gen have no online multi-player

PSN is decent even now. I'd rather it remain this way and stay free.

peace

Only if you are the anti-social, mumble-to-yourself loner who doesn't like to talk to anyone in an online game.

Agreed, no party chat, no cross game chat....Its a pain joining games your friends are playing and a lot of other stuff...But its pretty ok for a free service

Only if you are the anti-social, mumble-to-yourself loner who doesn't like to talk to anyone in an online game.

Voice chat worked well enough for me in Killzone 2. But ya, I am the kind to keep my mouth shut and play until necessary.

peace

Interesting, will believe it when i see it. so going by this news amar's info that the game has 600 cars, 90 tracks, blah blah and a 2009 release date looks likely. wonder how they'll manage.

also john koller was not BS'ing when he said this year will be one of sony biggest E3 yet.

cant wait.

^Imo the psp go would prolly end up like the gizmondo which was supposed to release in 2005, but ultimately failed. But sony is going to put up some really cool commercials(as usual) and ppl are going to buy it anyway and sony will say " Thank u for purchasing PSP go and for beign brain dead"

Archived