Ninja Gaiden Sigma

CarbonCore

i think NG sigma 2 on the hardest difficulty is harder than NG sigma 1 master ninja.... Sigma 1 just needs alot more patience to play and you cant make too many mistakes since health is a bitch to get back ..

Just started this game and feels like Ninja Gaiden II was walk in the park compared to this. It's ridiculously difficult. The camera angles are such a pain in the a*s. Chapter 3 took me nearly and hour and 49 minutes to complete. But I still haven't switched the difficulty level down. I'll play it one chapter a day perhaps. That was it will ease out the pain. Else it will be seriously frustrating. :panic:

but still NGS1>>>NGS2

but still NGS1>>>NGS2

I wouldn't have a clue about Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, as I completed Ninja Gaiden II on the 360. If it's the same on the PS3, then I'd say NGS is definitely greater in terms of difficulty, as opposed to it's successor.

^^I finished it in around 12 hours so I would say 12-15 hours max

I wouldn't have a clue about Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2, as I completed Ninja Gaiden II on the 360. If it's the same on the PS3, then I'd say NGS is definitely greater in terms of difficulty, as opposed to it's successor.

Nope, PS3 version sux. No Gore and piece of cake difficultly FTL.

Archived