[LATEST SCAM] Ramalinga Raju of GI: The Sequel.

Prakharam

really sorry to hear about all this...hope you get it back soon buddy

i dont have any of the guys details with me now...i found it out for scorpioguy that time and handed it over to him...and had it till he got his thing resolved...and had the member banned here in gi also...

you can pm scorpio guy here is his profile

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1839

i could have pm you his scorpio number also ...but just today my little nephew erased all my phone numbers(actually he did a hard reset by mistake :giggle: ) so even scorpio and all my phn numbers are lost and i got to find them again god knows how ..but will...

anyways send a pm to scorpio...give him a link of this thread...i am sure as far i know scorpio still has his numbers and details...but the main problem here is that you are in pune and the guy is in bangalore and his family there also as much i know from last time...so pursuing such a matter from a different city is very hard...scorpio had to go to his house etc and that helped him...

let me know if anyway more i can be of help...dont hesitate ever...really sad that again this thing happened...we really need to be careful in dealing with people and just not go blindly for a cheap deal or with anyone whom we not sure of

really sorry to hear about all this...hope you get it back soon buddy

i dont have any of the guys details with me now...i found it out for scorpioguy that time and handed it over to him...and had it till he got his thing resolved...and had the member banned here in gi also...

you can pm scorpio guy here is his profile

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1839

i could have pm you his scorpio number also ...but just today my little nephew erased all my phone numbers(actually he did a hard reset by mistake :giggle: ) so even scorpio and all my phn numbers are lost and i got to find them again god knows how ..but will...

anyways send a pm to scorpio...give him a link of this thread...i am sure as far i know scorpio still has his numbers and details...but the main problem here is that you are in pune and the guy is in bangalore and his family there also as much i know from last time...so pursuing such a matter from a different city is very hard...scorpio had to go to his house etc and that helped him...

let me know if anyway more i can be of help...dont hesitate ever...really sad that again this thing happened...we really need to be careful in dealing with people and just not go blindly for a cheap deal or with anyone whom we not sure of

Thanks a lot! I have PMed him and hopefully I'll get a reply soon. Thanks again for your concern. I hope talking to his parents/relatives would help the different city problem.

Thanks a lot! I have PMed him and hopefully I'll get a reply soon. Thanks again for your concern. I hope talking to his parents/relatives would help the different city problem.

no need to thank me buddy...just hoping you get it back also...

yea talk with his relative as soon you can....scorpio must be surely having the details...and check the pm now that i will send you ...ok...in 5 mins

Woah, this is sad. I can't believe he has cojones to scam twice on the same forum! I hope all the banglore gamers unites and put an end to this scum.

No dude. No console. Had a 360 which got damaged beyond repair. (Umm my cousin dropped it on the road while carrying it to his car and a truck ran over it. I don't think repairs are possible)

You should've told him it's not a handheld console :doh:

this is really sad.

i think some changes need to be done.

there has to be a sticky thread for blacklisted members.

also i find it quite hard to search for some1's trader rating. its not as easy like it is on te or e. this could be simplified.

i think these 2 rules should be made compulsory.

1) when creating a post in trading post it should be compulsory for the seller to post a link to his tp feedback.

2) like on te & e it should be compulsory for the seller to post a pic of item with a piece of paper with his user id & date written. the pic should also be of decent resolution. minimum of atleast 640 x 480 or 800 x600

Woah, this is sad. I can't believe he has cojones to scam twice on the same forum! I hope all the banglore gamers unites and put an end to this scum.

You should've told him it's not a handheld console :(

lol. No wonder theres no screen on the system itself.

BTW MAIN POST UPDATED.

He called just now. Check main post for the updates.

1) when creating a post in trading post it should be compulsory for the seller to post a link to his tp feedback.

Ya but a scammer could very well be a new user with no TP feedback. And like we all had zero feedback at first and still people dealt with us, so may be the case with them. And surely we can't have no TP feedback = No sale, that would be meaningless.

2) like on te & e it should be compulsory for the seller to post a pic of item with a piece of paper with his user id & date written. the pic should also be of decent resolution. minimum of atleast 640 x 480 or 800 x600

This I agree with.

this is really sad.

i think some changes need to be done.

there has to be a sticky thread for blacklisted members.

also i find it quite hard to search for some1's trader rating. its not as easy like it is on te or e. this could be simplified.

+1

3 things to learn out of this:

1. Avoid dealing with someone out of your city for expansive stuff, like a console, if you are not sure about the person

2. Once a con always a con, a serious public beating is the only cure

3. Wii is the real chick magnet, not the Hummer :)

3 things to learn out of this:

1. Avoid dealing with someone out of your city for expansive stuff, like a console, if you are not sure about the person

2. Once a con always a con, a serious public beating is the only cure

3. Wii is the real chick magnet, not the Hummer :)

Amen.

Main post updated again.

@prakhargr8..nice update..i hope he realises enough s enough and refunds you soon...or else about your dad and your connections you told me i know he will be in very serious trouble..hope he understand that

@prakhargr8..nice update..i hope he realises enough s enough and refunds you soon...or else about your dad and your connections you told me i know he will be in very serious trouble..hope he understand that

Thanks. He called me saying that he has deposited 4K right now and as soon as that shows up in my account, I'll update the main post.

Thanks. He called me saying that he has deposited 4K right now and as soon as that shows up in my account, I'll update the main post.

happy to hear that, but make sure he gets into some sort of trouble even after u get u r money, he needs to be taught a lesson

Main post updated...!

well just be at the back of him...because the last i remember he had refunded scorpio money...but another guy sameer (qamar) who had dealt with him in another forum he was yet to get his money back....

this guy is a complete fraud and surely he is always on the hunt for easy victims ...and by the way he is repeating his criminal acts over and over again...does not seem that he cares a damn for anything...and surely as Godspeed said he needs to be taught a lesson...

*as for GI trading as stormblast said we should make the rule of having pics with name and date written in the post

*always take full details of the person you deal with

*try to be extra cautious when dealing with people who are new...new/old hardly matters because the brain behind all this is a old member i am sure of who knows the way deals work in forums and hence he is able to manipulate and exploit them easily

*try not going for high value products from sellers of different cities..even if you do then make sure you are dealing with a reputed member who has quite a few positive feedbacks behind him

all in all...still rules can be exploited..people can still be fooled...its we who try to make the forum a safe place and as i said inform mods&admins if we see any shady thing happening...its we who make a forum what it is

Good to hear that you've recovered some amount. Hopefully everything will go as per plan.

But I still strongly suggest that you take some sort of action against the guy. He seemed to have sprung into action after you brought the whole thing to notice to other GI members who were almost conned by another scam by either the same guy or people he knew.

We don't know where else he might have pulled off other scams and whether the other people recovered their money. GI members have been very active in tracing his friends down in the past which is probably what prompted him to act in your case.

Don't let this go.

Archived