[LATEST SCAM] Ramalinga Raju of GI: The Sequel.

Prakharam

Thanks man. You can look at the threads without logging in, can't you? And his id Vamp is still not banned, but he hasn't signed in on that since Feb. I hope he gives me the money by friday, he's already given me some..

I understand what you mean. I decided to give him the benefit of doubt too and only when it became VERY suspicious I decided to tell everyone.. If he is telling us the truth about the situation he is in, I really do feel bad for him.

But then again there is no way to verify anything he says.. And I have waited for 3 months now.

No dude, i did not in anyways mean to say he is not conning people, in fact he is the biggest online con i have ever seen. i just wanted share my story with others and

let them know i am not a con

;)

I agree with shekdown about this. Atleast that is what I can recollect from what I read during my economics classes during my engineering...

Moreover, even if the case drags on, atleast he will be troubled to come to prakhar's city for police investigation, case hearings, or higher a lawyer remotely..both will cause him mnetal, physical and financial problems..

Actually Praveen mate, that Deepak guy could be in big trouble. Let me explain the legal implications here, I hope that fraudster is reading, cause the thread poster has been real kind but has finally set a deadline, and has a case.

As per the Indian Contract Act, 1872

1) There has been a valid offer and acceptance and an intention to create a legal relationship.

2) There is a lawful consideration for a performable contract.

3) Reasonable time has been provided to the defaulting party, though as per the contract this is not necessary, on immediate default, the deprived party can file suit.

4) It is quite clear that the defaulting party has been doing the same for a while now. 4 cases have already been reported against him, but all have got action taken against necessary, but none legally.

Now these are the implications of him defaulting further more, actually they already apply but the thread poster has indeed been very kind.

- This Deepak character can be sued for failure of performance.

- The thread poster has already tendered his performance under the contract and has the right to file file this case.

- This Deepak will be liable for normal damages, tender of performance, exemplary damages and much more.

What is this much more?

- If he refuses to return the money, his estate(various properties) will be sold and used to refund the money. The surplus might be kept by the court for special damages/charges against the criminal.

- He could go to prison, if deemed fit by the judge.

And if this Deepak character is thinking that its a legal case so it will get postponed by our very slow courts, hes wrong. This is a very small case, the facts are obvious and are against him. All his details are there with, not just the thread poster, but the world at large. This will be disposed by the court in 45 mins.(15 min discussion time of the panel included, which actually wont be more than 2 mins in this case).

So bottom line?

Deepak, return the full amount of money to thread poster or otherwise face all the charges that I have written above. You are a criminal and will be screwed in a court of law, if you continue as such.

As for this risk in GI, I have come up with a possible brain-wave that could make transfer almost 100% safe, and the persons involving in the transfer, free from such risk. I shall post this after my exams as it is very detail and I will need to explain the minute details and how it pertains to the act of law.

FiXED!

Its a valid contract. Under sec. 17 which defines fraud, this case can be handled.

and Please someone sue him.

No dude, i did not in anyways mean to say he is not conning people, in fact he is the biggest online con i have ever seen. i just wanted share my story with others and

let them know i am not a con

:unsure:

No no, that's exactly what I meant. What I was trying to say is that at first I thought it was something along the lines of your case as in just bad luck/delays but now we all know what happened. But just in case if his story is true, I would feel sorry for him..

@prakhar: The next time you talk to this guy, tell him I've PMed him (Vamp) and sent him an email on the address to which this ID was registered. Tell him to check it and respond.

peace

I'll text him right now...

@Everyone who thinks that these cant be held as evidence in the Court of Law - Wtf! These are more than enough to bring this Deepak guy to book. It has some complications but they are valid nonetheless. Once a case has been registered against these people, the court will ask the person who has been the victim of this fraud for concrete evidence.

Here's what could be considered as valid evidence -

Email's sent by the criminal to the victim from his email id. The Court has a way of validating a person's email id once a police complaint is registered. Once it is found that the email ID is indeed his. The accused must prove that his ID was hacked and it was someone else, otherwise he would be held responsible.

Smses and phone calls. These can be further used as evidence against the accused. Once a police case is registered.These can be easily collected and used as evidence against the accused.

Posts made by accused at any forum, website,blog or any other online publication. Once a police complaint is registered. The cyber crime wing will spring into action and would bust his sorry a*s. Co-operation from the administrators of GI would be required in order to trace his IP,etc. Remember, every cybercafe keeps records of people surfing the net. Once it is found that his name is in the records. This can be used as valid evidence with a few strings attached, which the lawyer will be able to easily handle.

If the ip matches with his home PC. RIP!

Any verbal communication between the victim and accused can also be considered as evidence if the lawyer is upto to the task of proving them correct by providing accurate information and explanations.

PAYMENT- The victim has made payment into the accused account. The accused must prove the reason why such a amount was transferred into his account. Failing to do so and with the help from all the above mentioned facts which will be/can be used as evidence against this baboon. The court can declare the accused as guilty and take action against him as per the sections under which he can be booked for this fraudulent act.

Cybercrime is no excuse for carry out robbery. Indian Judiciary is not that old-fashioned.

WITNESSES- Witnesses would further strengthen the case against the accused. Even us supporting the victim would be considered as valid evidence. Judge, at the end of the day is a human being!

I suggest, go ahead and bust his sorry a*s, so that he can no longer rob people off their precious money.

There is one alternative to this too. That would save you the hassles of fighting a court case. Its quite simple too.

Take the money out of his bloody hands after beating the sh*t outta him!

@godspeed - Ur right bro. The contract act is not valid in this case. The accused will be booked under sections of the Indian Penal Code after a police complaint is registered.

Its kinda surprising. I have actually met Deepak in person, sold him my old iPhone about a year back

Well, he says his name is Pradeep and Deepak is his friend who owns the Cyber cafe where all this was operated from. Also according to Pradeep; Deepak, Pradeep's brother & his brother's friends are the real culprits. And since it's Pradeep's brother who screwed around, it all comes down on Pradeep to pay everything back. Of course, none of this can be validated at the moment.

Well, he says his name is Pradeep and Deepak is his friend who owns the Cyber cafe where all this was operated from. Also according to Pradeep; Deepak, Pradeep's brother & his brother's friends are the real culprits. And since it's Pradeep's brother who screwed around, it all comes down on Pradeep to pay everything back. Of course, none of this can be validated at the moment.

Replace Pradeep with Kiran and it was the same story last time.

This thing is like a bollywood film.

Any update bro? You didn't respond to my last pm regarding wii :mellow:

Didn't I?? I'm pretty sure I did. Are you sure you sent me one??

I'll check it later anyway. I have a semester exam in less than 7 hours.

MUST STUDY. MUST STUDY. MUST STUDY.

@Firewolf

I don't know about the name thing. His email address is Kiransomething@someotherthing.com. Maybe it's his middle name or something. Definitely the same guy though.

Damn this is sick , you should now take some serious action against this guy if he is the same person involved in the Scorpioguy's PS3 fraud. Obaid bro helped him back then , he will 110% help you too as well.

GI mods and admins should take this very seriously I guess and this time lodge a FIR or complaint against this guy for cyber fraud and help Prakhar in every possible way.This moron will not learn his lesson unless he is put behind bars for good 4-5 years. :mellow:

I hope you get your money soon bro , it really is very sad that some people misuse the trust that we all have with each other on GI. :doh::giggle:

This is slightly different from the last story..at that time it was deepak saying that it was his cousin and cousin's friends that carried out the con job :(

but It looks like INDIA TV :blush:

Anything is fine, as long as it isnt Headlines Today. Worst news channel ever.

Main Headlines on Headlines Today :

"Actor angry with Barber!!"

"On a side note, there was a terrorist attack in Delhi. But, more importantly, the barber and the actor are unhurt."

Archived