Gaming Lounge Hoarding

techstylist

The Console Hub - Console Gaming gets FUN!

Coolu's Ultimate Console Fundaa

War of the Consoles - PS3 vs X360

Playstation - Are you Game?

Console Mania - Next Generation Gaming

Konsole Kombatants - Senseless is IN!

Cafe X - Console Gaming is here!

Ground Up - Playstation and Xbox

nice name : all looks charm some more suggestion guys

Im guessing the consoles are xbox and ps so u could name it..

Play360º

The meaning is cool plus it has the 2 major consoles in the name as well ..

Found Play360º name pretty nice..

thanks ..

You need sports games in there mate

yeah may be getting a WII..and rest sports games such as Fifa 09 and Pes 2009 and winning eleven and virtua tennis for mutli platform..

will that be good and yeah what about other names ..please some more idea

When i have to choose a name...i choose something that is easy to remember...something simple...and is the first thing that clicks to your mind when someone says "a gaming lounge" ...you understand what i mean...this is exactly what i did when i chose the name of my band

How about these...

Game On

Sigma 6

Vortex

When i have to choose a name...i choose something that is easy to remember...something simple...and is the first thing that clicks to your mind when someone says "a gaming lounge" ...you understand what i mean...this is exactly what i did when i chose the name of my band

How about these...

Game On

Sigma 6

Vortex

i truly appreciated so i guess game on and play360 will be a good names..thanks a lot for update.."vortex" would be tough according to me for home town people to get up..u know i am in town not in city so name should be easy as gameon thanks dude

i truly appreciated so i guess game on and play360 will be a good names..thanks a lot for update.."vortex" would be tough according to me for home town people to get up..u know i am in town not in city so name should be easy as gameon thanks dude

My pleasure :threatenlumber:

i donno if dis is good.

PLAY360 MANSION / PLAY60 MANSION

also ZEAL / ZEST (both for enthusiasm)

also ENCORE

edit: u "SHOULD" also use subheadings to add xtra punch .like BORN TO GAME, WHERE EVERYONE / EVERYTHING IS GAME

edit: u "SHOULD" also use subheadings to add xtra punch .like BORN TO GAME, WHERE EVERYONE / EVERYTHING IS GAME

You could add a sub heading but i dont think people remember them until its like very very impressive.

I mean even in Mumbai if something has a sub heading....its very rare that you remember it..and this will be a town...so its all upto you coolrocker

i donno if dis is good.

PLAY360 MANSION / PLAY60 MANSION

also ZEAL / ZEST (both for enthusiasm)

also ENCORE

You could add a sub heading but i dont think people remember them until its like very very impressive.

I mean even in Mumbai if something has a sub heading....its very rare that you remember it..and this will be a town...so its all upto you coolrocker

some name which comes in mouth..play360 or gameon yeah bottom name is fine but i dont think even like techguitar people will remember ..

we have a place for pc games name "Gameworld" easy to remember for people

so something like play360 or gameon will be helpful

thanks to all for more comments ..more suggestion will be helpful

thanks

Assault - Get your gaming gear on!

FunStop! - Your one stop gaming destination

Dice - Redefining Console Gaming

@coolrocker - SubHeads add much more weight to the title. I suggest, whatever you name your cafe. Be sure to add a tagline. People might not remember it right away, but once it gains popularity, that is what they will remember the most! :fear:

Archived