Lost Odyssey

MarketTantrik

^^ yup, and LA actually bought the game :shock3:

I nearly did so myself, but before I actually clicked the "BUY" button, i went back and read through reviews and impressions from as many sources as I could find and ultimately decided that it wasn't the J-RPG I was looking for.

Looks like I made the right choice for me.

i'm still considering buying BD even after all the negative feedbacks.

same here if it pops in the trading section im getting it

same here if it pops in the trading section im getting it

The only person in GI who seems to have this game is LA ! So why not try trading directly with him ?

he should consider giving it to me as a christmas gift and good things will happen to him.

IGN handson preview on the import final retail copy of the game........ not looking good..... well to ign atleast.

"In the six hours that I've played so far, Lost Odyssey has been a technical mess, with framerate problems in just about every cinema and on most maps, an animation system that looks like it was ported straight from a PS2 engine, and frequent, inconsistent load times accompanied by visual stuttering as new data loads in."

http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/840/840035p1.html

Mistwalker is not owned by MS,but they had a 2 game contract with them, which also had mistwalker not making games for any other system(handhelds not included).

both blue dragon and Lo are completely funded by MS

also sakaguchi is not completely involved in the making,its something like mistwalker gives the whole concept,story etc etc and another studio actually makes it(artoon for blu dragon and feelplus for LO)

Xbox 360's Lost Odyssey Sells 40k in First day sales in Japan while Uncharted for PS3 sells 7k

From VGChartz

An impressive first day sales for Xbox 360's Exclusive title Lost Odyssey.

Else where No More Heroes did not sell to expectations with only 10k sold and Uncharted in with 7k.

Tales of Innocence (DS) : about 75k (About 50% of shipments)

Everbody's Golf Portable 2 (PSP) : about 40k

Lost Odyssey (360) : about 40k (About 50% of shipments)

PowerPro-kun Pocket 10 (DS) : about 20k

Yuusya no Kuse ni Namaiki da (PSP) : about 15k

Gintama: Gintama Quest (DS) : about 15k

No More Heroes (Wii) : about 10k

SILENT HILL ZERO (PSP) : about 10k

Virtua Fighter 5 Live Arena (360) : about 10k

Uncharted (PS3) : about 7k

Yakuza 2 (cheap edition) (PS2) : about 7k

:wOOtjumpy:

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Lost Odyssey FTW !!!

--MT

well, have to see for my self, there a complete different consumer market over there. so far the East has given the game raving review.......... where the west have panned it.

completely different market. nno who to believe........ f**k nows................. i'll wait and see. i personally preferred Uncharted.

but then if No More Heroes only sold 10k............ now that is surprising.

The audio language can be changed to English, but not text conversations. Also the menus and commands are in Japanese, so unless you can read Japanese, no point importing it. Afaik, the US release date is sometime in Feb.

Btw, the full game spans over 26 GBs, it wouldn't have fit even on a blu-ray disk (SL).

Archived