Gaming PCs

AtheK

2 hours ago, sagarjalvi said:

will get it from RP tech. otherwise good bless the market price.

It'll take time. Just last week when I asked them 3080 was not in stock. 3070 was but they postponed the sale to May from 29th April. 

1 hour ago, Swunkjyn said:

It'll take time. Just last week when I asked them 3080 was not in stock. 3070 was but they postponed the sale to May from 29th April. 

last week? bro i've been in touch with RPTech since Dec 2020 end :)

On 4/29/2021 at 1:19 PM, sagarjalvi said:

last week? bro i've been in touch with RPTech since Dec 2020 end :)

Every two weeks, I keep annoying them with Email and good part is that someone does replies. Came is the case with Compify and Vedant that they do reply. My Computer vendor told me - If it is not Life or Death, then do not buy a GPU till March 2022. He thinks that the Supply might improve or Ethereum might make changes. Wish if Eth 2.0 gets launched or becomes immune to GPU minings like Bitcoin did. 

On 5/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, Swunkjyn said:

Every two weeks, I keep annoying them with Email and good part is that someone does replies. Came is the case with Compify and Vedant that they do reply. My Computer vendor told me - If it is not Life or Death, then do not buy a GPU till March 2022. He thinks that the Supply might improve or Ethereum might make changes. Wish if Eth 2.0 gets launched or becomes immune to GPU minings like Bitcoin did. 

I do mail them and they do reply me that "No stocks and you will be notified" 

I think if i wont get a FE in next 2-3 months i'll have to buy MSI 3080 only. Dont wanna spend so much on a GPU but kya kar sakte hain

7 hours ago, sagarjalvi said:

I do mail them and they do reply me that "No stocks and you will be notified" 

I think if i wont get a FE in next 2-3 months i'll have to buy MSI 3080 only. Dont wanna spend so much on a GPU but kya kar sakte hain

Yeah no option either but I am going to wait for December and see how much does the Supply change. 

• 3 weeks later...

I did not wanted to start another thread so posting here. PCStudio, I am well aware of and two of my friends got their PC assembled but what about Golcha Computers. How is their pre-sales and after sales support. Thinking of assembling a PC from them for 1.5L for a friend.

22 hours ago, HEMAN said:

Pcstudio is the best for online. Golcha is good too, only if you can visit the shop in person.

From PC Studio, assembled 2 PC with RTX 2070Super when it was being sold for 45k. So kind of know that Guy well and both the PC were closed to 2L. Both were 3950X. From Golcha I wanted to order the Small Form Factor MSI Trident X Plus with 2080Super, it was coming for 1.5L with Keyboard and Mouse. Linus had +ve reviews for it, specs were -

i7-9700K Processor
Intel Z390
1 TB NVMe
1 TB HDD @ 7200 RPM
MSI RTX 2080 Super VENTUS GPU
Modular 650W 80 Plus Gold Certified PSU
2 Years Warranty 
Keyboard and Mouse

Just as I contacted them by Email, the Product is sold out so I don't know if that was intentional or it really got sold out. Also checked on their website that they were into selling mining rigs and I think, just few months ago, they were selling FE 3090 for 1.6L.

The only reason for buying this is because my Company is giving me 75K for a Desktop/Laptop but they are not covering it for a Build your own computer and the best part is that this PC will not be bonded to the Company so If I leave, I get to keep it.

Edited by Swunkjyn

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Swunkjyn said:

Has anyone visited SP Road recently to check on the GPU Prices, if they are actually coming down or not.

In general they are a bit better than before