All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. HotSonix

Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

So anyone surprised that the kid got naked. That was weird to watch , much worse than the old naked hag
  3. KyoyaHibari

Days Gone

Yep only for this game, probably because lot of people are skeptical.
  4. KyoyaHibari

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Will play when everything is out 😛
  5. VelivolusDas

Mortal Kombat 11

Fix on the way, I guess.
  6. VelivolusDas

Fortnite

Absolutely terrible. Disgusting.
  7. WhiteWolf

Mortal Kombat 11

Oh yea i remember now. Lmao Wasted Gamer forum. Damn.
  8. Shadoken

Mortal Kombat 11

Yea its ya boi from wg
  9. Aftrunner

I read somewhere how the last season was "a lot of what we wanted and not enough of what we needed" and I honestly dont think there will be a better description of what the show is right now. That Mormon girl is a really good example of how the show become something else entirely of late. What should have been a good throwaway character is just being run into the ground because its just about the memes at this point. Keep throwing in what the fans want to see and will post on Reddit/Twitter about. And for all my complaining I am still enjoying this. But I enjoyed the first few seasons like it was Sopranos. I am enjoying these last couple of seasons like its the Pirates of the Caribbeans. Not some action oriented show? Bruh, The wire it aint. Stop pretending you are watching a complex slow paced character drama when the last episode had people flying away on a dragon date and the next episode will have a zombie war.
  10. WhiteWolf

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

2nd guy was funny. He was celebrating and then started running LMAO Damn Ape resurrects in 2nd phase. Some more funny reations https://youtu.be/YKBwVx4m3dM Love watching souls rage quit videos.
  11. Aftrunner

Days Gone

I am always a sucker for Zombie stuff but the open world bit is my major concern. With rare exceptions (Dying Light) these games work much better as linear ones. Most likely will get it still, just not at full price though.
  12. CarbonCore

Days Gone

Pretty sure bad things in SkillUp review will be tired fetch quests and open world fatigue like it was in his Odyssey review.
  13. KnackChap

Days Gone

The bad must be done of the technical stuff that popped up once the reviewers and influencers got their copy. We're already at patch 1.03 with days left for release.
  14. WhiteWolf

RAGE 2

Do u understand meaning of Fov?. I play on TV only but that doesn't fix or change FOV in game which is set by devs lol. U can play on TV or HD monitor doesn't fix fov. That option needs to be in game for console games.
  15. WhiteWolf

Days Gone

Looks like another winner from Sony ?
  16. WhiteWolf

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Completed Episode 1 of Fate of Atlantis. It was good but not great. DLC offered some choices, but outcome of some of the decisions will only be revealed when all episodes are out, so that was bit disappointing. Episode Ends on crazy cliff hanger . So really looking forward to 2nd episode. Lol
  17. Heaven Angel

RAGE 2

They're showing too much of everything. Stop console gaming on monitors Zodak.
  18. GunnerY2J

I know that first four quality won't be there. But this was so forced. As u said seemed like a checklist. Before moments/throwbacks/references/conversations came naturally and were deep and flowed very smoothly. Here it was like - Jamie and bran - it's your moment time - go Jamie and Brienne - your moment time -go Arya and etc - your moment time go. It has to be there ,we ll work any dialogues to get it done. And hardly felt anything. And then they had a casual musical chair chit chat with no chemistry. Knight part was good. Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
  19. Heaven Angel

Oooh! But I used my frequent savings of divine confetti on her and next battle. Having defeated her and the Corrupted Monk, I find a lot of these battles are only tough because they are so long and require waiting for infrequent openings. 90% or some of these battles just feels like the boss is attacking and you are surviving the onslaught, waiting to maybe get a hit or two in between the next flurry.
  20. CarbonCore

This is what I call "Gotey mooh mein" boss fight (late game boss) Amazing when you run out of everything and have to resort to eating rice in the end
  21. santanu18

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Hershey's Spreads Cocoa with Almond-Twin Pack 700g 39% Off ₹302
  22. Big Boss

The Cricket Thread

CSK back on top
  23. roun90

You will never get the first 4 seasons quality again because GRRM is no longer involved with the show. It's now purely David Weiss & Benioff's story. You can't expect them to compare to the genius of GRRM who created the World in the first place. But you might be satisfied with the ending, because I heard that GRRM had revealed the ending to the show-makers. Right now it's a Hollywood checklist. Last episode was literally a full checklist as developed by Return of the King way back in 2003. People getting together and talking as if it's their last day on Earth - check; kid volunteering to fight - check; people having "last drink" - check; someone singing a sad poem as they feel everyone is about to die - check; horns blaring and defenders looking down on a huge army they can't possibly win against - check I was literally feeling that I was watching the remix version of just before the Battle of Minas Tirith in Return of the King, only with Game of Thrones characters ROTK and overall LOTR trilogy is one of my most favorite movies ever; and having watched it countless times, it felt A bit funny to watch GOT's take on it.
  24. GunnerY2J

I am watching the right way, people have forgotten the true game of thrones, I don't care for any of the action anyway and never have except for some of the one on one duels. Dragons/army of the dead can f**k themselves for all I care. Classic got lol, please don't insult the first four seasons and some other episodes too.
  1. Load more activity