All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. dante77

Movie Discussion Thread

BC booked only 4th row from the front at cinepolice. Please don't suck. Please be don't be too front!!!!
  3. hazard12345

Movie Discussion Thread

4. NitroNeo

Mortal Kombat 11

How can they remove skimpy costumes which defined the dark nature of the series and still keep the gore. Imagine fighting in current full body attire in the netherrealm with hellfires all around, it would give rise to various skin diseases to men and women alike. All this blasted hate from people who aren't even playing the games is ruining the fighting games. A person has to have self control, these games represent an era as dark as game of thrones, no one is asking for censorship for that dark sh*t. Why ruin perfectly good fighting games, cosplayers are continuing to cosplay the old skimpy outfits they don't seem to mind, keep all these fake people away from gaming who scream fake morality and turn a blind eye to injustice in real life 😕 Also i am glad now that i got the standard edition, if the krypt can't unlock the unlockable characters then whatever charm the series had is dead. Do yourself a favour go play MK Deception, that was a gem even with 3D graphics, it had so much to do aside of fighting, MK Chess, MK Kartz, Best in class Konquest mode, amazing secret unlockables, the real ed boon was replaced with an imposter after that game.
  5. SpearHea:D

Doom

One of my fav. levels from the game
  6. WhiteWolf

Mortal Kombat 11

MK X is on Game Pass, hopefully someday MK11 will also show up . Absolutely no interest in buying it for full price.
  7. WhiteWolf

Path of Exile

PoE 4k60 on X but sadly i don't like it. Im more into Diablo 3
  8. Playing Crackdown 3 atm. So far im enjoying blowing sh*t up.
  9. You playing it with Joycons or Pro controller? Can't imagine anyone playing that extremely challenging game on the go with those Joycon sticks lol
  10. Today
  11. CarbonCore

What games are you currently playing?

Cuphead on Switch, what an amazing little gem.
  12. ayush12ice

~The TV Shows Thread~

SD only yet.... 😐
  13. Lol Uncharted games have lot of shooting. Action was toned down in 4 n Lost Legacy but still you shoot nd kill lot of people . And same goes for TR Reboot. Lara is female Rambo in all 3 lol
  14. Ichigo Uzumaki

~The TV Shows Thread~

GoT episode 2 leaked
  15. harsh1387

Movie Discussion Thread

That's too much money for a movie ticket on weekend.. Will wait it out as usual till Monday and if IMAX tickets are at normal rate will go for it otherwise the nearby PVR is good enough..
  16. Joe Cool

The Football Thread

After Walnutt's goal De Gea has been terrible lately. That performance drop.
  17. AtheK

The Cricket Thread

Also what a difference steyn has made, if coultre nile was not injured, maybe we might have one a couple of games more, anyway.. Hopefully can get couple of more victories
  18. AtheK

The Cricket Thread

Phew dhobi almost ironed us out, yadav or siraj both are utter useless, surprised kohli did not bring in moeen. So finally we win against CSK after 2014, kohli had a 7-0 record before this match.
  19. funnyadit

The Cricket Thread

Man the laaaaaaaast ball.. Brilliance from Dhoni.. Things he does only he can do.. Decision making at its best in the way he backs him up.. Can clearly see that these situations are like his adreline kick.. Also appreciate Thakur being in the crease till release, if he had a lead it was easy run there ..Little things that matter.. But great great match , happy for VK since he needs that boost before WC..
  20. harsh1387

The Cricket Thread

Wow.. what a match.. The confidence Dhoni has in finishing such chases is mindboggling, I hope he does this for India in WC too.. Also, Umesh is a shitty shitty bowler. Can't defend 26 easily, shouldn't play internationals..
  21. R a g h u

The Cricket Thread

Almost a super over.
  22. ayush12ice

This Damn Heat

from what i remember about Geography, it starts around there.. making a 7 and ends in Rajasthan
  23. Big Boss

The Cricket Thread

Dhoni still got it.
  24. Black_Hawk

The Cricket Thread

I know RCB win but that was un-f**king-believable hitting from Dhoni. Mind blowing hits, those sixes. Full credit to this man, full credit.
  25. Black_Hawk

The Cricket Thread

Dhoni... jaw dropping stuff
  26. Black_Hawk

This Damn Heat

Monsoon comes this early over there? We in Bengal get it much, much later. Thankfully we got some rain in the evening. Rather a drizzle with some winds.
  1. Load more activity