All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Joe Cool

Anthem

Guess they are calling it early access now. It’s been 10 weeks since the early access release of Anthem. While we have been quiet publicly, we have been hard at work in the background and we wanted to provide an update on the state of the game. The Past 10 Weeks Game Update 1.1.0 Game Update 1.1.0 went live today and includes some new content and improvements to the game: A new Stronghold called “The Sunken Cell” Access to the Forge anywhere in the world Ability to launch a new expedition from the end of expedition menu without loading into Fort Tarsis Access to contracts without having to run around and pick them up Act 1 Calendar While we have delivered many of Act 1 features on time, we are not going to hit all the goals on our 1 Calendar. We have been prioritizing things like bug fixes, stability and game flow over the new features of Act 1. We set aside time for this work, but the reality is there are more things to fix and improve than we planned for. While this is the best thing to do for the game, it means some items from the calendar will be delayed. Features delayed: Mastery System Guilds Legendary Missions – Phase II Weekly Stronghold Challenge Leaderboards Some Freeplay Events Cataclysm Cataclysm - The Cataclysm is an important addition to the game and it’s currently a big focus for the team. The Cataclysm will bring new challenges and rewards and pushes the story of Anthem forward. As our work continues, we will share more with you in May. Loot - We have heard your concerns around end game loot. We agree that our loot and progression systems need to be improved and we are working towards this. When we have more information to share, we will. Full notes
  3. ayush12ice

Game of Thrones Spoiler Discussion Thread

The Wire was the bomb! My top show.. even the second season has grown on me.. I think the Arya scene was weird and uncomfortable for me, because I saw her as a little sister or child. This made me understand how parents would feel about their children having sex. Why is Ghost so tiny??? When Nymeria shows up in the last season, she was a big a*s wolf. I hope she makes an appearance as well.
  4. Today
  5. HotSonix

So anyone surprised that the kid got naked. That was weird to watch , much worse than the old naked hag
  6. KyoyaHibari

Days Gone

Yep only for this game, probably because lot of people are skeptical.
  7. KyoyaHibari

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Will play when everything is out 😛
  8. VelivolusDas

Mortal Kombat 11

Fix on the way, I guess.
  9. VelivolusDas

Fortnite

Absolutely terrible. Disgusting.
  10. WhiteWolf

Mortal Kombat 11

Oh yea i remember now. Lmao Wasted Gamer forum. Damn.
  11. Shadoken

Mortal Kombat 11

Yea its ya boi from wg
  12. Aftrunner

I read somewhere how the last season was "a lot of what we wanted and not enough of what we needed" and I honestly dont think there will be a better description of what the show is right now. That Mormon girl is a really good example of how the show become something else entirely of late. What should have been a good throwaway character is just being run into the ground because its just about the memes at this point. Keep throwing in what the fans want to see and will post on Reddit/Twitter about. And for all my complaining I am still enjoying this. But I enjoyed the first few seasons like it was Sopranos. I am enjoying these last couple of seasons like its the Pirates of the Caribbeans. Not some action oriented show? Bruh, The wire it aint. Stop pretending you are watching a complex slow paced character drama when the last episode had people flying away on a dragon date and the next episode will have a zombie war.
  13. WhiteWolf

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

2nd guy was funny. He was celebrating and then started running LMAO Damn Ape resurrects in 2nd phase. Some more funny reations https://youtu.be/YKBwVx4m3dM Love watching souls rage quit videos.
  14. Aftrunner

Days Gone

I am always a sucker for Zombie stuff but the open world bit is my major concern. With rare exceptions (Dying Light) these games work much better as linear ones. Most likely will get it still, just not at full price though.
  15. CarbonCore

Days Gone

Pretty sure bad things in SkillUp review will be tired fetch quests and open world fatigue like it was in his Odyssey review.
  16. KnackChap

Days Gone

The bad must be done of the technical stuff that popped up once the reviewers and influencers got their copy. We're already at patch 1.03 with days left for release.
  17. WhiteWolf

RAGE 2

Do u understand meaning of Fov?. I play on TV only but that doesn't fix or change FOV in game which is set by devs lol. U can play on TV or HD monitor doesn't fix fov. That option needs to be in game for console games.
  18. WhiteWolf

Days Gone

Looks like another winner from Sony ?
  19. WhiteWolf

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey

Completed Episode 1 of Fate of Atlantis. It was good but not great. DLC offered some choices, but outcome of some of the decisions will only be revealed when all episodes are out, so that was bit disappointing. Episode Ends on crazy cliff hanger . So really looking forward to 2nd episode. Lol
  20. Heaven Angel

RAGE 2

They're showing too much of everything. Stop console gaming on monitors Zodak.
  21. GunnerY2J

I know that first four quality won't be there. But this was so forced. As u said seemed like a checklist. Before moments/throwbacks/references/conversations came naturally and were deep and flowed very smoothly. Here it was like - Jamie and bran - it's your moment time - go Jamie and Brienne - your moment time -go Arya and etc - your moment time go. It has to be there ,we ll work any dialogues to get it done. And hardly felt anything. And then they had a casual musical chair chit chat with no chemistry. Knight part was good. Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk
  22. Heaven Angel

Oooh! But I used my frequent savings of divine confetti on her and next battle. Having defeated her and the Corrupted Monk, I find a lot of these battles are only tough because they are so long and require waiting for infrequent openings. 90% or some of these battles just feels like the boss is attacking and you are surviving the onslaught, waiting to maybe get a hit or two in between the next flurry.
  23. CarbonCore

This is what I call "Gotey mooh mein" boss fight (late game boss) Amazing when you run out of everything and have to resort to eating rice in the end
  24. santanu18

Online Shopping : deals and discussion thread

Hershey's Spreads Cocoa with Almond-Twin Pack 700g 39% Off ₹302
  25. Big Boss

The Cricket Thread

CSK back on top
  1. Load more activity