BandofBrothers -US

vbhoj74

I missed it. Sorry Vineet and KZ, I left for the US on 27th and everything has been pretty bad since (and now this). Crap, I cannot believe I missed this one. Looks like I will have to hunt for another team or purchase solo.

:thumbsup:

Guys, any news about Trine? I think it's delayed again.

BTW, has TVSK won the enough votes to be bought, I guess it's 4-1 (Guru hasn't revoted). So shall we buy it?

Yep we will buy it since it won the vote. :cheers:

EDIT: OP updated. Also if you dont see TVSK bought already and its available, go ahead and buy it.

TVSK downloaded. :rant:

Here's the link for those who use PS3 proxy (IMO it's very convenient)

Hello Udham

Are you using PS3 Proxy... how do you find it. I was thinking of using it but didnt really start using bcoz didnt find anyone who's using it...

It's very very convenient. I use Flashget to download the file, and it gets downloaded almost at the Max speed of the connection. :doh:

Alekh has written excellent tutorial here. You can follow it.

Hmm.. You can also try PS3proxy.. dunno why many people out here don't use it/recommend it, but i am using it and its an awesome piece of software..

Its basically acts like a proxy server by virtue of which you can download files like demos, patches etc. from the PSN directly to your PC & then route them to your PS3..

Works easily and flawlessly..

In case you are interested, here are the steps :

Download these files:

-CF3B5's PS3.Proxyserver GUI --- http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downloads.ph...ile&id=3673

-MS Net Framework ---- http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Next:

-A.) First, make sure the app is running in PS3 Mode (usually by default), by clicking the appropriate radio button.

-B.) You will now need to enter your computers local IP address into the designated text box. This will usually be 192.168.0.1 or 192.168.1.1 if you do not have any other computers running on your network, otherwise check in your router settings or just go by process of elimination (try changing the third digit for a 1 or a 0 or try to keep adding on 1 to the last digit ie 192.168.0.2 etc.)... You will know if its the wrong IP because the app will give you an error along the lines of "Unhandled Exception" when the start button is clicked

-C.) Most likely you will just need to leave the port field as 8080, unless you have specific settings blocking that port.

-D.) Click on "Start" .. ( there shouldnt be any error..)

-E.) Next up you will need to change the connection settings on your PS3. So go down to connection setings in the settings column. Select custom settings when prompted, and leave everything default except for "Use a Proxy Connection"; enable this. add to it the same IP and Port that you entered in the Proxyserver.

-F.) Now sign into PSN..

-G.) Either -- i) Enter the PSN store n start the demo u wanna download..

ii) OR Start the game u wanna update so that it starts automactically downloading the patches..

-H.) Once u see the download bar on the screen, stop the download.. ( i.e. press cancel..)

-I.) Go to the Logs tab ( on the PS3proxy GUI..)

-J.) Right click on the topmost link which should be the URL of the game.. ( ends with a *.pkg extension.. ) & copy it..

-K.) Download it via any download manager.. :hug:

-L.) Go to the Replace Files tab ( on the PS3proxy GUI.. ), press the Add button..

-M.) Paste the link which u copied ( i.e from where u downloaded the *.pkg file.. )..

_N.) Select the small button in the right field and browse for the downloaded PKG file.. & select it..

-O.) Sign into PSN once more n start the download of the demo / patch once more..

-P.) MAGIIIIC.. !!! .. The file starts installing over ur local network i.e. the file u downloaded starts installing..

:) .. Very easy.. Once u do it a couple of times, its a breeze to do.. :)

:rant: ..

Hope it helps.. :doh:

Ya Vineeth, let's try sometime. But the questions are not like KBC they are like WWTBM-USA, so full fluke shots :bounce:

Come on, damn if I know who played as Quarterback of some NFL team in 1967 :bounce:

LOL ya, that way BUzz Quiz is much better where you can choose category of questions to play. But atleast we have more ppl on GI having this one to play online. Something is better than nothing. :thumbsup:

Brothas marvel vs capcom available on ps store :giggle: plz plz purchase it guys. Its one of my most anticipation fighting game. Plz vote n support :fear:

Now who is this new pretty lady member of our team ? :devil:

Man, we have the best looking members of GI on our team :naughty:

Brothas marvel vs capcom available on ps store :P plz plz purchase it guys. Its one of my most anticipation fighting game. Plz vote n support :thumbsup:

Did you try the demo ?? I tried it some time bck and didnt liked it, infact I even deleted the demo. :)

BTW, your profile pics are awesome.

Did you try the demo ?? I tried it some time bck and didnt liked it, infact I even deleted the demo. :thumbsup:

BTW, your profile pics are awesome.

thanx bhai :P

demo dont have mp n only few characters r available. The true fun of this or any other fighting game is to play online with all characters unlocked. I hope full version will b kick a*s fun.

Brothas marvel vs capcom available on ps store :P plz plz purchase it guys. Its one of my most anticipation fighting game. Plz vote n support :)

@aashish: We will get trine whenever its out, it has won voting.

Voting open for on Ashish's request, Add your vote like you did last time:

1. marvel vs capcom: (0) Yes, (0) No

I checked the game on net, somehow didnt quite understand it. I am somewhat an simple old fashioned relaxing arm-chair gamer :thumbsup:

Not very keen on it, but i simply cant refuse such a pretty lady's 'most anticipated fighting game' request. :P

So if the majority of votes are yes, i wont mind it, if they are equalled i would veto in favour of the *u know who*

Archived