So, this happened..
After researching for like 5-6months I decided to book Baleno (the only car which both me and wife agreed on). But I already had my eyes on Baleno RS and was following all the posts related to it regularly. Finally in June, we decided that we will go ahead and book Baleno and before it gets allotted to use if RS comes then we will go for that. So we booked Baleno Petrol Alpha in June 2016 and got a tentative delivery date as Feb 2017.
Now the wait began.. for both Baleno which I booked and for Baleno RS to release. Was searching for any news on RS on google and on social networks daily.
On October 13th I got a mail from Nexa that my booking is in 6th priority. I got bit tensed as still there was no news about RS. So I called up my RM at Nexa and told him about the mail. He said 6th priority means it will take a month to get allotted. I was bit relieved as I got 1 more month to wait for RS.
But on October 17th I got a message from Nexa that I have been allotted a car and I need to pay in 4-5 days. I was full tensed. Couldn’t decide what to do. To go with my Baleno or reschedule the current allotment and wait for RS!!
Nexa people started telling stories…RS will be released next year start, RS will be released in June 2017, RS is not for India, its only for EU region. Till now they had no idea on its release date and all of a sudden everyone had got different stories to tell about RS. After a lot of thinking, I rescheduled the allotment. My RM at Nexa said reschedule means my waiting will get extended by 2months.
Now I am waiting again.. Still no solid news about RS release date in India. Not sure what I will do if I get the allotment of my current booking again!!
Just felt like sharing it here…
@Athek: Sorry man.. did not go for Polo GT TSI test drive