Sign in to follow this  
Rohith Palakurthi

PS4 online games in India using US PS+ account

Hi everyone ,

I have purchased my ps4 pro from US and I have configured it with my US PSN account but I want to activate my ps plus account subscription for one year now to play online. I live in India. 

My only concern is, if I purchase ps+ account subscription from us psn account (as I see many deals from us ps store) can I able to play online ?? Or vise versa.. 

Ex: purchase subscription from us account and buy some game in India physically like COD and then can I play online multiplayer with that existing online subscription ..

7 hours ago, Rohith Palakurthi said:

Hi everyone ,

I have purchased my ps4 pro from US and I have configured it with my US PSN account but I want to activate my ps plus account subscription for one year now to play online. I live in India. 

My only concern is, if I purchase ps+ account subscription from us psn account (as I see many deals from us ps store) can I able to play online ?? Or vise versa.. 

Ex: purchase subscription from us account and buy some game in India physically like COD and then can I play online multiplayer with that existing online subscription ..

PS plus will work for all accounts and games on the ps4 as long as the account is set as primary. 

Doesn't matter if you buy it from India. It'd work. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rohith Palakurthi said:

Thanks Adity,

But i can see when i am trying to purchase in Amazon.com as "Download in US only". what is this ?? can anyone help

Just use a US address while buying and redeem on your US account. It'll work on all accounts after that.