Controller that work seamlessly with switch and pc

Ani23

Looking for suggestions for controller that works seamlessly between devices. Something like 8bitdo controller which has buttons to change pairing. Want something that works with both pc and switch. If it works with Android as well then that's a great plus.

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

I'd honestly recommend the 8Bitdo Sn30 Pro+. I have it and it works pretty great. Not sure on android since I don't have any devices to test but it works on pc/switch/macOS/iOS [tested it on these]. I managed to grab one for 3k from Amazon but it's around 4k now.

• Like 1

I mean if you want to wait for it you can wait. It's an incremental update at best imo.

The QoL improvements:

- On Pro+ you need to press down Start + A/B/X to select your input mode, while its a physical switch on the Pro2 so you only need to press start.

- Pro+ is customizable via PC, in wired mode. Pro2 can mostly be configured wirelessly via Mobile App.

- Upto 9 inbuilt profiles are available on Pro2 to allow easy switching of presets on the fly. Whereas on Pro+ you would need to connect to PC and change the settings each time.

- Back buttons are available on the Pro2. These can be mapped to existing buttons or macros for convenience.

- Better grip and weight adjustment for the Pro2. The Pro+ is comfortable to hold, and reviews say this has been improved with Pro2.

- Better Mobile Clip. New clip is better made, more adjustable, and the charging port is exposed unlike the older one.

If any of these are potential deal breakers then wait. Otherwise I'd say just grab the SN30+ on sale. It's really good.

• Like 1

It's more of a psychological thing. The main thing I like is the back buttons and dedicated button to change profiles. Gonaa wait a month or so. If I don't find any alternatives then gonna get pro + whenever it goes on sale.

Thank you a lot for such a detailed description.

Sent from my JSN-L42 using Tapatalk

The dedicated button for changing profiles is QoL. Minor imo.  Start + A/X/Y works well enough

The back buttons are not two additional buttons you can use. You can configure it to a macro or map an existing button to it. Even in android. 

Read more on it here :

Pro 2 FAQ

• Like 1