Animal Crossing: City Folk

Emo-Iwata

Animal Crossing: City Folk

Platform: Wii

Genre: simulation

Emo says: So i've been playing quite a bit of City folk lately.i know the game is in a way a rehash of the previous titles with graphics that haven't changed much,the gameplay also feels the same so far,mind you i haven't fully explored it yet,still paying off my mortgage to Tom Nook lol so that i can buy a bigger house and fully get into it.If you think i hate this game...................well,nope for some reason i still am having quite a time with it,looking for every fish i can,digging up for relics,making my own designs for my clothes and loads of all the other goodness that we've come to associate with animal crossing,yes there are some new stuffs in here but overall it is still the same old game,while i am not complaining atm,i sure do hope they make a proper sequal next time 'round,whenever that is.BTW i love hitting the town's folk with bug nets :mellow: .

Anyways have any of guys tried this game and what do you think of it?

RUU_0001.jpg

RUU_0004.jpg

RUU_0002.jpg

Pardon my ignorance - but how different is this from Animal Crossing DS?

so far not much keep in mind i have played only a few minutes worth of AC DS,i have played quite a bit of AC GCN tho.

well you can use Wiispeak for online if that matters to you and also take pictures and transfer it to your SD card

Archived