download error?

hussain

Once a download error occurs, it usually restarts downloading. But as you were able to resume it I think it will install fine. sent from Xperia sl using tapatalk 2

It happened to me a couple of days back. The download was interrupted because of a power cut. But the download did resume and got completed. But when it tried to install the PKG file, it said the file was corrupted.

so i was downloading sleeping dogs and suddenly it said download error .. i resumed the dl it continued but now my worry is will it install?

My suggestion would be this.. If the download is still 10 or 15% completed, I suggest you to cancel the download and restart it again. It's better to waste 500MB than risk wasting 7 GB like me :(

Once a download error occurs, it usually restarts downloading. But as you were able to resume it I think it will install fine.

It happened to me a couple of days back. The download was interrupted because of a power cut. But the download did resume and got completed. But when it tried to install the PKG file, it said the file was corrupted.

Ok, till now my 2 downloads showed error after 70-80%, but never resumed and started from scratch. So I thought if you are able to resume it, it may install properly. I think it would be a matter of chance or luck, some resumed downloads might install properly and some might not. At 67% its worth taking risk.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived