Emo-Iwata

939065_86611_front.jpg

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Trubulations

Developer: Capcom

Publisher: Capcom

Genre: Adventure

Platform: Nintendo DS

Release: Oct 23 2007

The defining battle for justice is about to begin as animated characters and cliffhanger storylines come to life in a courtroom where anything can happen. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as players explore both the past and present of the idiosyncratic lawyer.

Players star as a defense attorney, who must prove a seemingly guilty client’s innocence no matter how dire the circumstances may seem. Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled "Godot" will try to take him down at any cost. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails. With the return of the popular "psyche-lock" interrogation tool, players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.

939065_20070712_screen006.jpg

939065_20070712_screen014.jpg

Emo-Iwata says: The game is going to be so awesome,i'm almost tempted to import the JP version(like i did the last time) which has an english option.

• 2 months later...

just finished chapter 3,this game is awesome,better than justice for all,the chapters here are more varied and there are unexpected twists here and there,learning about how Phoenix Wright first met Mia is hilarious and unexpected and it only gets better for the following chapters

anybody who loves adventure games go get this game ASAP.

just finished the game and now i can confidently say it's the best phoenix wright so far,

lots of past mysteries like what happened to Misty Fay(Maya/Mia Fay's mother), Morgan Fay's intent on making Pearly the master of the Kurain channeling bloodline and the secrets about the Fay bloodline(not only these,there are lots of other revelations).

This game also made me chuckle a number of times.,in chapter 5 there's this nun called Bikini lol,that always gets me.

nice...need to get this

get the original copy it's worth it

after finishing this the only thing that kinda makes me sad is that Phoenix wright doesn't play a major role in ace attorney 4,i wonder what kind of part he plays in that game.

i hope all the familiar faces make appearances in ace attorney 4.

Archived