Repeated use of the same path by multiple gamers will cause an in-game path to form over the grass, same with repeated use of the bike along the same paths. This will also apparently extend to the map once a path has been forged.
- The "creature" fight that was shown was apparently with one of the weakest beasts in the game, and there are many more types of these beasts.
- However, if this thing eats you, it will leave a crater and the city will be destroyed.
- No boss fights were shown in the demo, which are apparently much more flashy. (likely to avoid spoilers)
- You can customize the music played at different in-game checkpoints you create.
- You can only see "strands" (in-game items created/left behind by other gamers) once you make the connection in that area.
- You can connect to the Chiral Network in different areas to be able to use the 3D printer to create items. This seems optional for some areas. Which means you cannot print new items until you make the connection.
- The majority of the demo was optional side-missions.
- You don't have to actually sit in the hot spring and wait through the entire sequence, you only need to stand in it briefly for the same effects.
- There are several "exoskeletons" - ones in the demo were "POWER" skeleton and "SPEED" skeleton, which consume battery. The battery can be recharged in multiple different ways.
- POWER skeleton allows you to carry a heavier package load. SPEED decreases your max capacity (at least compared to POWER), but increases speed of traversal.
- Trolling will be at an all-time high because you can leave items / signs for other players to follow.
- However, you can ignore the signs and do your own thing.
- Some enemies won't try to kill you, just steal your (and other Sam player's) sh*t.
- The rope-gun is one way to restrain/hog-tie these enemies, and you can re-steal other players items back.
- You can fight these guys with packages, but using your own will damage them so it's best to use other people's sh*t to fight with.
- You can use your blood on the rope-gun, which allows you to hog-tie the BTs (ghosts).
- The BTs disappear when you move, and re-appear when you stop moving.
- You can hack other players lockers (or create your own).