Steam deals

Aftrunner

246 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pathetic. I don't get why people bother posting questions for giveaways. Anyone can just google it.

This is what a giveaway should look like.

"Giving away the key for the Super Meat Boy, Braid & Psychonauts. First poster wins"

The patient zero one is not so obvious actually. Google didnt bring up anything when I tried 1 and 3, but #2 prolly is damn easy to get. Also, maybe many of the members didnt see this yet, as they're in schools / offices right now. First poster gets teh keys will only make the situation worse because I know how I feel when a deals been snagged up on TP just because I was a few minutes late.

Edited by Irredeemable

This is what a giveaway should look like.

"Giving away the key for the Super Meat Boy, Braid & Psychonauts. First poster wins"

I win. Now give me the Steam key :threatenlumber: .

Okay man, lets screw the questions. #1 is hard as it is.

Next person who PM's me about the games gets the games. But not all three sets will go to the same person.

bro chk ur pm... :mellow:

aww any one have red orchestra2 guest pass?

Edited by Tukulu

Pathetic. I don't get why people bother posting questions for giveaways. Anyone can just google it.

dude does a nice thing and you call it pathetic. not cool man.

aww any one have red orchestra2 guest pass?

didn't i just send you one the other day?

didn't i just send you one the other day?

ya bro, thanks for that but want to play few more hour, thats why ask :bigyellowgrin:

Steam cheated me guyz, i use spins guest pass and start download RO2. yesterday 800mb left but today when i resume it and it start download from 17%.. i did verify catch but it say all verified.. my guest pass wasted... :samui: disk me already 9gb ka jaga bhe le chuka he.. mera to kismat he phut gae re... :wallbash:

Edited by Tukulu

+1

Go read this thread and see more such people :P - http://www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32817 (especially after yours truly threw in an entry on page 5) :lol:

Dude, for all the stuff you've won, you sure haven't given away anything :D .

I called it pathetic because I think giveaways for spare digital download keys should be no-bullshit kind.

more such people

:nono:

I win. Now give me the Steam key :threatenlumber: .

PM Sent! Enjoy! :)

Edited by MoonStruckHorrors
  • Like 1

Tukulu, Devil Angel, and piper, enjoy your games brahs :D

@ Moonstruck: Just wanted to see if there are any comic book fans here, turns out no one here is into comics like me.. Oh well, does anyone have a DoTA 2 beta key? Been looking forever, and cant seem to find one !

Edited by Irredeemable
  • Like 3

Dude, for all the stuff you've won, you sure haven't given away anything :D .

Kingston 128gb SSD, Serious Sam (2 iterations), an AMD Phenom X6 1090T, an iPod Touch 8gb, MS Office 2010 and a bunch of digital keys I wasn't gonna use... and only one of these was to a friend I know offline. I don't win much on IVG, I don't give away much on IVG (and mostly it's to members personally that I give stuff away, they know who they are). Don't judge someone just for a comeback :P

Kingston 128gb SSD, Serious Sam (2 iterations), an AMD Phenom X6 1090T, an iPod Touch 8gb, MS Office 2010 and a bunch of digital keys I wasn't gonna use... and only one of these was to a friend I know offline. I don't win much on IVG, I don't give away much on IVG (and mostly it's to members personally that I give stuff away, they know who they are). Don't judge someone just for a comeback :P

Was trying to coax (more) freebies out of you. Come on... give give!

Tukulu, Devil Angel, and piper, enjoy your games brahs :D

@ Moonstruck: Just wanted to see if there are any comic book fans here, turns out no one here is into comics like me.. Oh well, does anyone have a DoTA 2 beta key? Been looking forever, and cant seem to find one !

Thanks for the key man.

And I still can't believe you spoiled the ending for me. I couldn't believe it when I read it :|