The Xbox Originals Thread

GamerZ-Cloud Strife

• 4 months later...

Doom 3 Coming to Xbox Live Originals in 2009 :first::samui::(:band::(:console::O:P:sign_omg:

And you doomsayers (heh doomsayers) thought that it would never happen. Doom 3 is coming to Xbox Originals sometime in the next few quarters of 2009. There are 27 levels of which three were not included in the 2004 release.

It will cost you 1200 microsoft points and almost 4 gigs of hard drive space. If you haven’t played this game I suggest you do as I screamed like a little girl at points during the game.

Fk you Xbox Originals :(

Doom 3 was an awesome game according to me. Great on the Pc...many people didnt like it because they were expecting something new....but they promised us a atmospheric horror shooter...and I for one, got all the scares I needed from it...was pretty satisfactory.

Plus the Xbox version will be worth a shot, it's got co-op...even though we will loose some of the scares, its mighty awesome to have another guy playing alongside. 1200 points well spent.

the only thing i need to do now is get some marketplace points and download some of the originals...will surely download indigo and once they release, DOOM 3!!!

http://www.IndianVideoGamer.com/forums/index....ost&p=52425

Doom 3 = WANT :(

Archived