The Ebay Thread

use rechargables for digicam specifically like those frm duracell and kodak. normal duracells of 40rs work but will give very few shots like 10-15. i use duracell rechargables which have enough power for my digicam

man.. so that was the root cause of whole issue. Thanks a lot man for ur valuable feedback. so do i need to buy a special charger for these duracell rechargeable ones or any charger will do?

Now i tried with another brand new batteries, the cheap Eveready ones just to check if problem was with camera or batteries.

dude dey wont start the camera . by the time u click ur cam will shut down.

normally charger+ 4 rechg cell come together for like <1000 rs. get the ones frm duracell wich r meant for digicams. it should be written on the pack. i use dem n dey work fine. i got mine frm the us so donno exact indian price.

since dey r expensive i would suggest u get the 40 rs duracell n try them out to get at least 5-10 pics. if date of manufacturing of the cells is recent den it would be nice

dude dey wont start the camera . by the time u click ur cam will shut down.

normally charger+ 4 rechg cell come together for like <1000 rs. get the ones frm duracell wich r meant for digicams. it should be written on the pack. i use dem n dey work fine. i got mine frm the us so donno exact indian price.

since dey r expensive i would suggest u get the 40 rs duracell n try them out to get at least 5-10 pics. if date of manufacturing of the cells is recent den it would be nice

yea i used the Rs40 duracell ones supplied with the camera and could take just abt 15-20 pics. lame i didnt know that.. looks like now i have no option but to spend another Rs1000 on these rechargeables. will try out at some local stores. Wish they could put in a rechargeable battery in Digicam itself that could be recharged just like cell phones :naughty: Thanks a lot once again...

Really good weekend deal on Ebay .. http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=270501779604

Nokia E-63 for 10699 , with a free FREE NOKIA BLUETOOTH BH-213 WORTH Rs.2900 and Ebay's Christmas offer of a gift worth 2000 on a purchase of 10k+ ,

ordered one myself and have entered the coupon code for 80gb portable hdd , so 14k worth of stuff for 10k :wOOtjumpy:

Really good weekend deal on Ebay .. http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=270501779604

Nokia E-63 for 10699 , with a free FREE NOKIA BLUETOOTH BH-213 WORTH Rs.2900 and Ebay's Christmas offer of a gift worth 2000 on a purchase of 10k+ ,

ordered one myself and have entered the coupon code for 80gb portable hdd , so 14k worth of stuff for 10k :thumbsup:

can one use a discount code (10% off, rs 250 off etc..) and the code for the xmas offer gift on the same purchase? also is the purchase amount bracket considered for the gift pre- pr post- discount total?

also by any chance does anyone hv a (min.) 15%/rs 1000 off type code that they're not using pls pm. thnx

can one use a discount code (10% off, rs 250 off etc..) and the code for the xmas offer gift on the same purchase? also is the purchase amount bracket considered for the gift pre- pr post- discount total?

also by any chance does anyone hv a (min.) 15%/rs 1000 off type code that they're not using pls pm. thnx

No. its not possible. i just tried. U can either use gift voucher or get the free gift :giggle:

One newbie query.

I have purchase an item from a seller. The seller chose to ship it through india post citing that the courier said no service in my area. Although some couriers doesn't deliver to my area, they usually call me from the main office without fail every time. DHL/Blue Dart/Professional deliver to my home. Dunno which the seller checked up with.

Anyways I am supposed to receive the shipping by today 12/29/2009 but nothing yet. I send the status to the seller also he also said will check up on it.

So I need to know how to refund my money. I paid through paisa pay with a CC. Usually i mark the item received but not seeing anything where i can mark it NOT received. How can i ask for a refund? How long will it take?

Any help appreciated.

go to the resolution center....there open a case ..there will be a option mark the item as not recieved ebay will open a case for you...there the seller is required to give information telling why the item has not come yet and whats the next step..the seller might send the item again or send u a full refund..

if seller does not reply to u and ignores all this ebay will issue a refund for you

Archived