DOTA 2

Gta_mad

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

She made Helm of dominator ..

Dominated a neutral creep who has healing regen

Then she was farming in the lane and on the other side used that neutral creep to stack multiple groups of neutral creeps

Stacking means many groups of neutral creeps at a same place

Plus she had a noob enemy apparition in her lane , that helped her farm a lot in early game

• 2 weeks later...

I recommend U to start with range agility heroes like Sniper , Viper , Venge

As for items , the items recommended in the shop are the best IMHO

As U are a noob , first start learning how to gain gold by killing creeps .. Don't go for killing characters

And use other heroes in bot matches and learn the skills of every hero

This game has a high learning curve .. It took me about 2 years to learn every hero , skill , items .. Anti of the opponent heroes , etc

And avoid playing Dota 2 online without ur friends because U will get lots of abuses as Dota 2 beta community is already matured

Don't take sniper, imo he is a terrible feeder in the hands of a noob.

Ranged support would be the best way to go as the biggest difficulty new players often face is in keeping up with farms. Can't go wrong with Warlock, Lich, Venge, Omni, Bane etc. regardless of items.

And yeah, youll have to deal with negative comments because there is just too many jerks in this game.

Don't take sniper, imo he is a terrible feeder in the hands of a noob.

i think sniper is okay to learn. his increased range means he can stay away from combat and run away from team fights. i'd definitely pick sniper over a ranged support class like the lich who has low hp and low attack range.

got one kill as noob :dance: on an online game playing crystal maiden made the agenhnim scepter for her ok gonna try warlock or lich

well done! getting to the scepter in one of your first games is a pretty good achievement in it's own right :)

got one kill as noob :dance: on an online game playing crystal maiden made the agenhnim scepter for her ok gonna try warlock or lich

Cool, but next time you take cm Id recommend support items like scythe over aghas.

i think sniper is okay to learn. his increased range means he can stay away from combat and run away from team fights. i'd definitely pick sniper over a ranged support class like the lich who has low hp and low attack range.

Thats what I used to think too, but then played with some newb snipers and had to change my opinion. The problem is that without decent farming skills the sniper won't be able to get the shadow blade in time for skirmishes and new player usually can't position well enough to not need one. Second without good items a sniper is hardly better than a ranged creep late game. And in general you'd not want the new player in the team to be a carry.

On the other hand Lich's nova + sacrifice spam alone can have a big impact on the lane, same goes for a decently targeted frost chain in team fights.

on the other hand, playing a low hp intel hero at the beginning and not knowing that you are more powerful than most heroes for a short amount of time can be detrimental. at the very least, a sniper can avoid getting farmed and feeding the other team. a newbie lich is much more likely to get killed over and over and that will cascade into a big problem in the late game.

a newbie is trying to learn how to play. i understand that he shouldn't be a carry, but it's unlikely he is going to be any good at support either. imo not dying is very important and a newbie who doesn't know what he is doing needs all the help he can get in that department.

Warlock is one awesome hero

Has high damage , taking last shots of creeps plus harassing the opponent hero .. :P

Lich is very difficult for a newbie .. She has to be vigilant spamming nova in the early game and armor in the end

Sniper is good because of the range , he could avoid feeding

Bane no .. Don't even try , it's very difficult

Noctis lol how could U recommend scythe for a newbie :lol:

Agham is a good invent for cm and couple it with bkb

yikes :wallbash: lich is tough to play with!! kept getting killed by riki!! he kept using some silence spell and my abilities got disabled :samui: and some phantom assassin or something like that kept killing me with one blow !!! so now gonna play with sniper!! what should i make for this char??

Archived