[PS3] Zenith Battlefield 3 Tourney!

Mizanurification

How'll you do the rest? :ko:

You don't expect 24 players to simply line up for your testing and go thru the trouble of joining & switching and co-ordinating and failing and re-trying, right? If you do then lemme tell you that won't happen. Squad rush is the only chance you have.

You forgot to read the tourney format, did u? :naughty:

And just check the no. of empty SQDM and SQR servers in server browser.

And why is everyone like "YOU WANT THIS" "YOUR DOING THIS", dude im trying to organize this tourney for you guys only. If all of u dont want it or are not interested then , fine close this f**king thread... <_<

Ill just go and study for my exams and surely there will be some other game to woot about in april...

You forgot to read the tourney format, did u? :naughty:

And just check the no. of empty SQDM and SQR servers in server browser.

:doh:

You just don't get the point do you?

READ CAREFULLY- EVEN IF all join a sqd dm server PLAYERS WILL GET SEPARATED FROM THEIR TOURNEY TEAM that will get formed here on the thread cuz we all know how f**kd up sqd join is. And if team members of a same team get split THEN IT WONT BE POSSIBLE TO SWITCH TEAMS AND GET YOUR DESIRED TEAMS IN INDIVIDUAL SQDS TO CONTINUE THE MATCH. Switching teams doesn't always work.

And since SQD RUSH is 8 players & 2 teams only it MAY BE POSSIBLE to balance the teams as required.

And why is everyone like "YOU WANT THIS" "YOUR DOING THIS", dude im trying to organize this tourney for you guys only. If all of u dont want it or are not interested then , fine close this f**king thread... <_<

Ill just go and study for my exams and surely there will be some other game to woot about in april...

Chill... all we are saying is get a concrete plan that would work. You cant expect 24 ppl to waste thr time on un-planned testing... thats all i said.

PLAN, cemented one :

Players who are thinking about the server problem. I found a solution. We can make a text room. Add Everyone. Ready our squad. Confirm. Check for a empty server from Server Browser. Write the name of the server in the Chat Room. Everyone joins at the same time and hopefully we will end up in one server. We can give it a try, right? Since SQDM and SQR is not very popular we can find a empty server for sure.

Else chuck it.... <_<

Also, in sqd dm wen u switch teams u switch at random(or wichevr has space). u cant manually select to switch to A,B,C or D team.

Also, to switch teams in a match that will be FULL with IVG members scattered in different teams, SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO QUIT TO MAKE SPACE FOR OTHERS WHO"LL SWITCH right? And wen they quit they may be left out. Why? Cuz people dont join empty servers but people do join 14/16 or 15/16 servers! We are only safe frm firangs till our server is empty.

There are so many variables man that will ruin things at the 11th hour! Dont ignore them. Plan. I'll help you if you want...

It was fun playing with all of you yesterday.

It was me in the tank with you in Seine Crossing. I really enjoyed the game :) Cant wait for the next time :)

it was heck awesome to play with IVGIANS and other indians.

played two maps of conquest - seine crossing and operation firestorm.

me and aman kicked a*s in seine crossing while sitting in tank. :harhar:

anyways really nice to play with you guys.

Dunno who was that HELICOPTER GUY sitting inside who got killed? :scratchchin:

PLAN, cemented one :

Else chuck it.... <_<

Again, joining the server all at once IS NOT THE PROBLEM.

The problem is BALANCING AND SWITCHING TEAMS AFTER ALL 24 IVG members JOIN THE SERVER AND GET SCATTERED IN SEPARATE TEAMS!

I'm out of here cuz for some reason u r just not getting the point. No offence, but really.

you got me with AA in the heli. Thaks for the tip... i was missing the gunner :(

I also agree with Parker... spotting is very important, especially vehicles and snipers so that jets / helis can take them out...

Success. B)

But i wanted all indians to be in the same team. :threatenlumber:

:slap: @aman for changing (got my revenge with a bullet through his head :devil: when he was sniping in the roof).

@bluee decent performance...

@kjx ur good with heli, but dont fly straight and dont try to take out the anti-air, pantasir..

all bc firangis were in my team...

@LITTLE veer U NO BE IN MY SQUAD NEXT TIME!! :nono: and no talking with the mic on while ur playing a online game.. either mic off or dont talk. AND NO TALKKING IN HINDI WITH FIRANGIS. "killer tank se nikal".. LOL :rofl: And u dont be a medic in Flashpoint, be an engineer.. I thought ur elder bro was gonna play. :wallbash:

@piper well played

The problem is BALANCING AND SWITCHING TEAMS AFTER ALL 24 IVG members JOIN THE SERVER AND GET SCATTERED IN SEPARATE TEAMS!

I'm out of here cuz for some reason u r just not getting the point. No offence, but really.

how abt we just create the squads together and the squads join 1 by 1?

it will be easy in the Squad Rush or Squad Deathmatch though...

@KJX-

looking forward to have good time with you. Since you are a good tank gunner, i have mounted the TANK with HEAVY MACHINE GUN FOR you. :wOOtjumpy:

we will kick a*s of them . :D just be in my squad... :hug:

sounds great... I will be there :)

how abt we just create the squads together and the squads join 1 by 1?

it will be easy in the Squad Rush or Squad Deathmatch though...

@KJX-

looking forward to have good time with you. Since you are a good tank gunner, i have mounted the TANK with HEAVY MACHINE GUN FOR you. :wOOtjumpy:

we will kick a*s of them . :D just be in my squad... :hug:

u remeber that this was the BIGGEST problem we had??

i know im being over-pessimistic, but i just feel everything will work out.. :ack:

and im discussing the same thing on ea forums, and some have accepted to try it out..

I am available for testing at 11pm today. let me know if you are going ahead with testing.

If u can manage to get 24 players to be online at the exact time and ready for the match (not playing other match or sleeping or wandering about), ill do the rest.

abey dat m/c gun is ur secondary weapon which u select by pressing triangle :lol: ... its not for da passenger gunner... he'll always have dat default gun turret :P ...

u remeber that this was the BIGGEST problem we had??

i know im being over-pessimistic, but i just feel everything will work out.. :ack:

and im discussing the same thing on ea forums, and some have accepted to try it out..

you mean over-optimistic :P

& yea getting 24 players to join at once was & is a beg problem but balancing team after that is a bigger problem & u r not realizing that just yet. best of luck tho

y is he so adamant abt having 24p match wen there r nt even 24 players playing BF3 currently on PS3 :doh: ...

just keep squad rush which requires only 8 players n managing teams wud be easier...

else u wont be able to hav any tourney at all or even if it happens will surely end like da last one :lol: ...

you mean over-optimistic :P

& yea getting 24 players to join at once was & is a beg problem but balancing team after that is a bigger problem & u r not realizing that just yet. best of luck tho

<_<

it doesnt have to be a pre-made team? only pros with SPM over 350 should be in different teams and the rest can just bunch up?

though we can make our squad within game using the text chat and then lock it so it doesnt get seperated.

y is he so adamant abt having 24p match wen there r nt even 24 players playing BF3 currently on PS3 :doh: ...

STFU.

There are more than 24 players. Just that some have retarded problem in their mind about not playing in the tourney or want to just pwn others in noob servers. <_<

just keep squad rush which requires only 8 players n managing teams wud be easier...

else u wont be able to hav any tourney at all or even if it happens will surely end like da last one :lol: ...

This!

Archived