Sports Champions 2

Big Boss

PS move  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hi Guys, Any one with more reviews? I am thinking of buying this game from Flipkart. It is available on pre-order for Rs 1799. I do not have WiFi at home so cannot connect to PSN. I have never pre-ordered a game - is it worth it? Will I get the game as soon as it is released. As far as I have read the game is supposed to be on sale from Oct 31 - Should I expect the game to be with me by 1st week of November?

Size on PSN says 3.5 GB, isn't that a bit less. I saw for Sports Champions 1 and it was 11.5 GB. Is there a possibility that we would need to download more afterwards or this 3.5 GB is the final size? Appears very less to me

100-200mb patches are a normal thing. But, it's not possibe that we have to download something more after release.

P.S- My download is almost finished :D

As far as I know it is on Oct 31. So should we expect to get it in stores on Nov 1? Also from where can I buy games - I am not talking about online stores. Croma does not stock much games. Any place in Mumbai where I can expect the game to be available off the shelf? I remember one game being released yesterday in Oberoi mall, Goregaon - wonder which shop it is. Guys - please suggest a shop where I can go and buy this game.

Bro, game4u is a part of Milestone Interactive and they are the official distributors of Sports Champions 2 in India. So, they will be the first ones to get the stocks , even before Flipkart :kisstogether:

Thanks man! Did not know this. BTW did you download the game again? It would be great if you could give your first impressions.

Archived