Using DS4 with PS3

jak3072

Hey everybody as the topic says I just wanted to ask my fellow members if anyone here has used the DS4 with their PS3.??

I need to get an idea on its compatibility, features supported & drawbacks if any before buying??

P.S I should also tell you the reason i want to use the DS4 on old gen because it's a huge upgrade over the DS3 in every way & the built-in headphones jack

Each & every opinion is valued... :wave::arigato:

I have used it. Its great ergonomically however keep in mind these drawbacks. The headphone jack doesn't work, no vibration and the PS button does not work in game or anywhere else except to start the ps3 and pair the controller.

I have used it. Its great ergonomically however keep in mind these drawbacks. The headphone jack doesn't work, no vibration and the PS button does not work in game or anywhere else except to start the ps3 and pair the controller.

PS button can't even be used to access the XMB Menu?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yep. It's pretty much useless.

That's sad to hear. Switching controls while playing and using the menu is just too cumbersome.

If anyone else has sth to add then pls do else this thread can be closed [emoji20]

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Archived