Sign in to follow this  
Sushant Vasishta

PSN US vs PSN INDIA

Hi,

I have physical copies of games. Using US PSN membership and US account as primary, will I be able to download DLC and patches then? is DLC restriction across region only limited to games bought digitally?

Well, if it's a physical game and assuming that you purchased it in India, you would have to purchase the dlc for it from the Indian store as dlcs are region locked

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

I have bought a PS4 recently and was wondering if I buy a game on US PSN store, will I be able to play online(multiplayer) using by Indian account on the same machine ? or vice versa ?

Yup. As MGG stated, you would have to set your ps4 as primary for both the accounts and then you can play the game on both the accounts, irrespective of which one you bought it on. Just be cautious about purchasing the dlc though, since it's region locked

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Guys, please help: I just bought a new PS4 and have created a US PSN account. How do I add my Indian Credit Card to it since the country in billing address is locked to "United States". How do I fund my account using my Indian Credit card?

You can't afaik.

Guys, please help: I just bought a new PS4 and have created a US PSN account. How do I add my Indian Credit Card to it since the country in billing address is locked to "United States". How do I fund my account using my Indian Credit card?

contact me :P i will gave usa psn code for cheap price

Just got a ps4 and plan to have 2 accounts like most of you. Indian account for playing and trophies. US account for buying games.

The question I have is it better to get plus on the Indian account or US account?

Us account.

Plus gets pretty nice discounts on us store. I am assuming you'll be buying most games from us store. So buying plus on us account makes a lot of sense.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

On 2017-3-13 at 8:19 AM, santanu18 said:

No DLCs are region specific. Means you can't play DLCs bought from US account with an Indian account.

AFAIK, you have to match region of the game  with the region of dlc. Other than that, they will be payable on all primary accounts regardless of regions. 

Quick Question:- My main PSN account is a US one (From old PS3 Days) and i have an Indian account (Which i initially created but left as PSN Store wasn't available back in those days). I mostly buy Physical Discs as you can trade, etc. Would it be any beneficial for me to buy PS Plus on my main US account? Or Just buy Plus on Indian account and play on US one. Any substantial discounts or offers over there, these days (In 2017)?

5 hours ago, varundbest said:

Quick Question:- My main PSN account is a US one (From old PS3 Days) and i have an Indian account (Which i initially created but left as PSN Store wasn't available back in those days). I mostly buy Physical Discs as you can trade, etc. Would it be any beneficial for me to buy PS Plus on my main US account? Or Just buy Plus on Indian account and play on US one. Any substantial discounts or offers over there, these days (In 2017)?

It's always best to buy PS+ on US account and use it in Indian acc as US store get better discounts.