Sony’s supports for the Indies continues strongly. The company revealed a plethora of indie games during its E3 press conference.
Lets take a quick look at the indie titles that are coming first on the PlayStation 4.
- The Witness by Jonathan Blow
- Transistor by Supergiant Games
- Don’t Starve by Klei Entertainment
- Mercenary Kings by Tribute Games
- Octodad: Dadliest Catch by Young Horses
- Secret Ponchos by Switchblade Monkeys
- Contrast by Compulsion Games
- Daylight by Zombie Studios
- Outlast by Red Barrels
- Ray’s the Dead by Ragtag Studio
- Oddworld: New n’ Tasty by Oddworld Inhabitants
- Galak-Z by 17 Bit Studios
These titles will ensure that the Playstation 4 has a diverse and healthy game line up besides just AAA blockbusters.
For more on E3 2013, check out IVG’s coverage of E3