Sledgehammer Games has confirmed that the PC version of the Call of Duty: WW2 would be receiving an open Beta on the 29th of September through till the 2nd of October.
The blog post details that the beta is to test core gameplay systems and the online backend infrastructure in place coupled with giving the PC players of the game. The studio also mentions that feedback received will be used to fine-tune and optimise the final PC release.
No details are given as to what content would be available in the beta though.
The minimum specifications to run the Call of Duty: WW2 beta are as follows,
- An Active Steam account
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- CPU: Intel® Core™ i3 3225 or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB RAM
- HDD: 25 GB HD space
- Video: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 @ 2 GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 @ 2GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11.0 compatible video card or equivalent
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
If you are a former fan or looking forward to picking up the game that is taking it back to its roots on PC, this is your chance.