FIFA 20 is a little over a week away from release, and we’re giving one lucky gamer a chance to win FIFA 20 on the platform of their choice – PS4 or Xbox One, just as we did with PES 2020.
In case you aren’t already aware, after several years of Amazon-exclusivity, FIFA 20 and other EA games are available across India, both offline and online, after EA signed up with distributor E-xpress Interactive.
To celebrate the launch of FIFA 20, we’ve tied up with specialist games retailer Gameloot, which offers new and pre-owned games and consoles, both online and through its Mumbai store.
How you can enter the contest
- Follow IVG on our Instagram account
- Enter the contest entry form at the bottom of this post
That’s it. Before you enter, take a look at our contest terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be located in India; we cannot ship prizes abroad
- Prizes are only available for mentioned game platforms
- Only one entry is permitted per person/Instagram account
- Winners will be picked via lucky draw
- Only entries submitted by 11:59 pm on September 25, 2019 will be eligible
- The winner will be announced on IVG on September 26, 2019 and notified via email
FIFA 20 is set for release in India on September 27 for PS4, Xbox One and PC. Click here for edition details and Indian prices. The Switch is also getting a legacy edition, priced Rs 3,999.
While you wait for launch, you can check out the FIFA 20 demo, which is out now. It features the first taste of 3v3 Volta Football, as well as Champions League exhibition matches. Chelsea, Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool, PSG, Real Madrid, and Tottenham are the featured teams in the demo, with Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabéu, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, and Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge available as venues.
UPDATE: The contest is now over and we’ll be announcing the winner today. Thanks to everyone who participated, and good luck!