We’re back with another episode of the IVG Podcast, and this week we’ve covered a wide range of topics, from new game announcements and the onslaught of remasters to India’s thriving game re-exports business and the concept of game ownership in the digital age.
Here’s a rundown of some of the topics we’ve covered in this episode:
- ‘Need for Speed: Not Underground‘ and it’s “in-game” trailer
- Mad Max and why a lot of gamers will probably be disappointed
- Advent: Is 2K’s new game XCOM? Bioshock?
- Batman: Arkham Knight, Arkham remasters, DLC, and more
- Remasters everywhere – Uncharted, Gears of War, God of War, Resident Evil, Darksiders
- Game ownership: DRM vs game streaming
- The thriving business of game re-exports
- INR on Steam: Will it bring retail prices to digital distribution?
- Steam’s UI and game recommendations
- What will Hideo Kojima do after MGS5?