Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

When it comes to Blanka's I throw srk's out the window and rely on c.fierce for anti-air.

er, that why i said UME-Srk :P

anyways, i dunno, i think on of the quickest non special AA is Rog's godlyk cr HP. even that is difficult to time

add to that the misery there is the whiff l.p. roll and then the throw or sweep or cross over move and then sweep, with lag it is a huge PITA

Dont bother with Rogs Cr.HP ... its 7f startup ... so although it has godlk hitbox its not fast enough during lag....

Ryu on the other hand has a 4F startup C.HP (for god knows what reason) .. so he can rely on that pretty well...Not to mention Ryus Cr.HP is active for 8 fukin frames (srsly why does capcom put these numbers?)

dont worry too much about frame data akash.

but on a serious note, shadoken is a walking frame data memory register, meet him IRL and he'll always be like "dood that move is +2 on block! this moves got like a 10 frame startup,whats with the 3 frame blockstun on that move? YADAYADAYADA" and we'll all be like "yeah...".

but on a serious note, shadoken is a walking frame data memory register, meet him IRL and he'll always be like "dood that move is +2 on block! this moves got like a 10 frame startup,whats with the 3 frame blockstun on that move? YADAYADAYADA" and we'll all be like "yeah...".

Seriously, he has no life.I bet he learnt it by watching pr0n.Beastilality mostly.

unfortunately man i do not play on the pc!

and what are you still doing playing street fighter 4?

yeah i still play SF 4 regularly.... i have few Indian friends who sometimes play... searching here for more opponents.. still waiting for Boxed copy of SSF4 AE here in India... <_<

Yea I watch pr0n where i see frame data instead of people .... But thats how i look at the game , I got matrix vision =.='' ...

@floccy - beastiality ??? srsly >___> ??

u r great man..:majesty:.. but damn.... i didn't understand a thing about these frame timings.... thatz bad.....:nerves:

yeah i still play SF 4 regularly.... i have few Indian friends who sometimes play... searching here for more opponents.. still waiting for Boxed copy of SSF4 AE here in India... <_<

Its not gonna release here .... your best bet is getting it from zavvi.com .. http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/pc/super-street-fighter-iv-arcade-edition/10464670.html

i got no sizeable way to see if hes a really good player, but i sure hope that hes not deluded enough to be saying the stuff hes saying in the video. and its just lame when they start praying to allah or any other god to help them with a video game haha.

i got no sizeable way to see if hes a really good player, but i sure hope that hes not deluded enough to be saying the stuff hes saying in the video. and its just lame when they start praying to allah or any other god to help them with a video game haha.

I've seen hes 207 win streak videos and honestly he almost just like every other online Ryu.Really rough methodology.Even in this video, you see him just doing random light srk's, he could have at least done a strong/heavy version just to give the impression that he knew it would hit. :P

I've seen hes 207 win streak videos and honestly he almost just like every other online Ryu.Really rough methodology.Even in this video, you see him just doing random light srk's, he could have at least done a strong/heavy version just to give the impression that he knew it would hit. :P

yeah your ryu is definitely better from what im seeing of him. but all that said and done, i'd never count a serious pakistani player out, if you guys remember the breakers revenge ggpo tournament series for third strike, there was this pakistani welsh guy called omar who was just as confident(to all of our amusement) but ended up winning the whole thing beating people like tokido etc. now the guy has gone on to become a well recognized 3s legend and recently AGAIN won the breakers tourney(this time he even beat ****ing kuroda!): http://www.neoempire.com/forum/showpost.php?p=345186&postcount=42

so my point is that he just might be as good as he says he is and the videos of him arent doing him much justice(probably), sephi seems to be backing him a lot which could mean something right?

I'm definitely not counting him out, I guess I just don't like the fact that modesty isn't one of hes traits, but that's just me.Too bad India - Pakistan connections are so f**king horrible, surprising.

^^ Thats sooo retarded .... but i have played against some pak players when Sephi invited me ... as expected 1bar connections .... India-Pak connection is really bad.... it seems pakistan generally get bad connections with East Asia and india .. while they get good connections with the middle east players ....

yea seriously,

I remember using my godlk teleportation skill to visit him during a sf tourney,

he lost to some noob using Ryu, I was like "Duuuude wth" & he was like "I could have easily won but couldn't do that x move on the Yth frame"

This went on for an hour. I asked him to calm down & he replies that accepting loss is for n00bs, real pro uses technical jargon to hide his loss.

Morever he didn't pay the foodcourt bill, what a grumpy old sting :ack:

Seriously, he has no life.I bet he learnt it by watching pr0n.Beastilality mostly.

QFT

I get the creeps when I play against him with Amaterasu, sometimes his character just stands there & does nothing.

I wonder what he must be doing,I once heard some weird rubbing noises when he left his mic on

Yea I watch pr0n where i see frame data instead of people .... But thats how i look at the game , I got matrix vision =.='' ...

@floccy - beastiality ??? srsly >___> ??

look at this creep,

we need more members for Badhoeken Hate Club

<_<

Archived