Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

I was just digging through my old stuff and found this thing that I posted on YT (seems like ages now). My Fei back then was not solid at all and I think I didn't block enough or use rekkas to my benefit. This was a team match I think. And one where we had a lot of ppl in the lobby too.

^^ Duuuuude i remember this one ...our team was the Chennai Jab spammers :P .... It was me ,Kuro and Sid ... and the opponent was Mel,Neku(although hes from chennai too :P) and Praveer .... fukk team matches are awesome..

what happened to nekoken?

btw i used to write for this crappy music pamplet that compliments the chennai band skrat on their major performances, the main editor whos also the manager at the 10D bar owns around 5-6 fighting game cabinets in his basement. i was like WTF! turns out he used to belong to the old mylapore mgm fighting game scene lolz.

i didnt change my dns to auto :giggle: .ididnt have any problems connecting to psn or even the network battle. i even created my own game and sent out invites. the error was " you cannot join this session. you dont have necessary download content."

^^ I meant before that error.... I was getting unable to join ... but after that it connected and that error popped up ...

But anyway .. its better to keep it at auto .... but if ur saying its working fine without that , then its best to leave it ... plenty of problems trying to get the session up ..

you guys seriously need to see this,

micronukeX being impressed by the level of play on the us psn, saying that its on par with the japanese standards hahahahha.so yeah nothing to see here, just a case of a small fish thats never seen the ocean.

http://www.pakgamers.com/forums/f104/ssfiv-ae-online-matches-thread-22863/index535.html#post1310837

post no #5345

you guys seriously need to see this,

micronukeX being impressed by the level of play on the us psn, saying that its on par with the japanese standards hahahahha.so yeah nothing to see here, just a case of a small fish thats never seen the ocean.

http://www.pakgamers...tml#post1310837

post no #5345

lol where u found that site.... :P

and that mike ross documentary was awesome.... his Honda is indeed damn good...

sorry for ignoring the requests yesterday, wifey was watching movie

pretty difficult to pause HER movie and reply :bigyellowgrin:

Team matches this weekend, Shado in my team :naughty:

mahar_rohit in my team.

btw i wouldve called it a great set floppy, but i remembered that it was played on the pc, so no.. the set SUX.

also can anyone tell me at what local time evos starting? im sure its going to be pretty late in the night.

sorry for ignoring the requests yesterday, wifey was watching movie

pretty difficult to pause HER movie and reply :bigyellowgrin:

Team matches this weekend, Shado in my team :naughty:

:nono: my team

btw I am getting standard SSF4

I can still play with you all right ?

Archived