Super Street Fighter IV

Guest shoryuken_king

yeah double KO was hilarious, also I can't still FADC ultra with confidence so I avoid, only second day with Ryu after a really long time

I am trying to get the basic right first, though I played really rash yesterday, I need to have patience and need to control the urge to ume-shoryu or psychic Tatsu every now and then :giggle:

also need to tick throw frequently, especially because your blocking with Guile was godlyk

I have been playing Rog for long so I can switch to him at will and still not act rash or stupid, but I play really rash with Ryu right now, I want to play Ryu though, so i need to practice, just not enough time

anyways, up today ?

And did you check out the almost 90 min long tutorial on Ryu that someone posted a few pages ago?

I posted that tutorial... and yes the tutorial is for Ryu by Air.... thought of posting it as there are lots of ryu players out here.... :D

i found one more.... like Avkash told me... PR rog's tutorial on balrog... i learned few things from that tutorial... but it takes time to perform some combos... :D

err, sorry for you brother, but if the PS# is out of warranty then you may need to repay 50% to buy a new one, no hardware repairing here :(

So I will need to get a NEW PS3????? WTF!?!?!?!

What abt my account, downloads, add-ons, etc????

Bloody !@#*!@#*(^#$@)$!#^!*)%#$)!@^!^(#_

Yeah, you can back up the data onto an external HDD. Just make sure your accounts are deactivated before deleting them. Its also possible to move just the save files to a pendrive if you don't have an external HDD.

Archived