Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

hahahaha......... beeches, got the Platinum trophy :first: & yeah without arcade stick :puspa:

but stuck at Jill's mission 10 :cry: its impossible to perform a free flow combo while in that Mad beast form of her with DS3

thats the most difficult mission in the game, whenever I try to perform her Flip Kick or Cartwheel Kick continously I always end up dashing forward :wallbash:

It'll take alot of practice to perfect this, even Capcom said that Jill is the fastest character in the game but I want that MvC2 version of her :dwarf:

Mission mode combos usually suck , and arent the best combos for the character .... like magneto for example.... the rom loop isnt mentioned or even part of it isnt done in the missions , but its one of his best combos..... but that jill combo looks pretty annoying ..

Yes, the rumors are true: we did patch MvC3 today. We've fixed UI bugs and tweaked minor details of the gameplay to improve the experience. Here are the details of what was updated.

- Fixed bug where a cross counter and X-factor activation would cause Ryu to float if using the β or γ assists.

Here are the full details

- Fixed bug involving snapping out Zero during the activation of his Shadow Clone, which was disabling control of that player's characters.

- Fixed bug involving the hit stun for Captain America's Shield Slash against Ryu, Amaterasu, and Hulk, which was allowing an unintended combo.

- Fixed bug for displaying more than 128 victories in a game lobby.

- Fixed bug involving Haggar blocking an attack in the air, immediately after using the Hoodlum Launcher.

- Fixed bug for displaying consecutive victories over 99 in Player Match.

- Fixed bug that allowed an infinite combo by Amaterasu against Taskmaster (Standing), Amaterasu(Standing or Ducking), Zero (Standing), and Shuma-Gorath (Ducking). Bug fix involved Amaterasu's Solar Flare attack (x5) and Power Slash combo.

- Fixed bug where Spencer's Bionic Maneuvers would cause Viewtiful Joe and Arthur to be stuck in the ground, when used as part of a combo with Haggar's Rapid Fire Fist.

- Fixed bug where Specner's Bionic Maneuvers would cause the damage to display incorrectly, when used in a combo with Haggar's Steel Pipe and Rapid Fire Fist.

Darkniks :furious:

:wacko: ... Dante already does massive damage with simple combos and 1 bar ... dont think capcom will buff the damage ... now zero on the other hand :(

whenever I perform Dante's combo+2 air combos+Hyper Combo, like in the case of Hulk, my Dante only drains 1/3rd of its life while Hulk does a normal air combo & drains a massive amount of health from Dante, & zero dies so quickly by combining hyper combos,

really man, unfair advantage to Hulk :( I guess he s got a point whenever he says, HULK IS THE STRONGEST THERE IS!!!!!

In Simple combos Hulk > Dante

In Advanced Combos Dante > Hulk

The hulk is slow and doesnt have much mobility , thats why he cant do awesome looking combos like dante and stuff....mostly these slow characters will do tons of damage(hulk,Tron,Thor,Sentinel) with their normals but they cant do loong combos coz they are slow...and dont build too much meter

Will not play MvC3 for a while. Got dat Morturu Kombatto.

PM me for MvC3 matches on PSN

I got MK too

will pm you & that traitorous,unreliable,un co-opable,sinister,zero humping,hagggar lubing,booby,dooby shadoken <_<

darkniks will be there anyways,

is Pv getting it?

Archived