Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3

Shadoken

http://shoryuken.com/content/evo-ruling-regarding-power-up-2011-4410/

:O ... sh*t just got real

The issue, however, is not that Justin lost. It was HOW he lost, coupled with the fact that his loss would benefit a close friend.

Regarding his explanation, we accept the claim that Justin was out of practice in MVC3. Unfortunately, simply being out of practice does not explain the decisions he made. If someone is out of practice, choosing less familiar characters and ignoring accepted strategies seems like an extremely bad idea, if their intention is to win. Beyond the dropped combos, etc., Justin chose to play characters he was clearly unfamiliar with, as well as choosing Phoenix and then starting her on point--which is universally regarded as a losing strategy, but one he chose to pursue anyway. As a result of these choices, we can only conclude that he did not play the match in a good-faith effort to win.

• 2 weeks later...

Last year

Daigo : the whole world started on equal footing in SSF4

This year

Daigo : Hopefully your 10 years of MvC2 experience will make for an intresting match :lol:....

DAIGO , Y U SO GODLK????

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

man today I fought a guy named "sephy77" , his wesker vs. my wesker ensuring Complete Universal Saturation B)

I defeated him but his moves & the connection type was similar to the sephi I know :naughty:

EDIT:- where the fook r DLCs Frank/Venom/Hiryu? :rant:

Capcom is making 2012 calendar using their characters(a bit early i know :P )..which you can order here... http://www.e-capcom.com/ec/srDispProductDetailCsLink/doColorSizeLink/1/1/A10003076/11/10/srDispProductDetail/1

and here are sample pics

24_calendar01.jpg

B) .. dat a*s

24_calendar03.jpg

FFFFFUUUUU .. Team Badass .... Hiryu , Cody , Guy , Hayato , Captain Commando and whos the guy with the patch O_o , jin??.... I hope these guys come to MvC3...

Archived