Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

Movie Discussion Thread

13 hours ago, Big Boss said:

lol this popped up in my timeline. WTF is this? Guy is a football player and a gunda, beats up goons on streets, then coaches a women football team, and some woman is boxer too? And they  train in a dark muddy ground at night? And then he blows up vehicles? Talk about throwing a kitchen sink, they have thrown the entire kitchen.

2 hours ago, puns said:

this needs an all India release with either translation or even subtitles. Sallu bhai has nothing on this 

The main guy apparently has a double role, one is a football coach, the other a goon.

15 hours ago, adity said:

Holy f**k who put money into this? The cast is absolutely loaded and I'm pretty sure it's gonna be mediocre. 

Tony Stark died for this sh*t. 

Yup. Insane cast. Most of them probably have very short roles.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Smh. Why tf would Netflix find such sh*t. 
Netflix hasn't really funded this.. This was a karan Johar produced sh*t.. In the can for a while now.. Realised how shitty it was and later just sold to netflix...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Netflix hasn't really funded this.. This was a karan Johar produced sh*t.. In the can for a while now.. Realised how shitty it was and later just sold to netflix...

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

It's a trash remake of that Ryan Gosling movie, right? 

3 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

When is the lighthouse releasing here?

No details yet, sadly.

My pessimistic guess would be that we'll probably have to wait until Jan or Feb next year :\

Such movies can be marketed with an "oscar-nominated" or "oscar-winning" film tag around that time (if it gets nominated that is).

Hope we get it sooner though.

Looks pretty cool. I hope there is more to this than evil scientists/corporations cause that has been done to death.

Also wish it was someone else in the lead, Vin Diesel is kind of a sh*t actor.