Sign in to follow this  
HundredProofSam

Movie Discussion Thread

14 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

It got worse with each iteration. Parabellum was big meh. 

Action movies aren't my favorite but I have enjoyed others.

And this was really boring.

It has no depth in story, no build up, no emotions, action sequences also feel a chore :

its just like the rock music gets irritably loud and he goes on senseless killing and it goes on and on without much competition or drama.

Mainly i don't like the presentation style (this should be the main reason) although kill Bill felt something similar in terms of presentation I think and had a lot more to offer.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:24 PM, adity said:

Thanks. Can you suggest more like this? I've been really hooked to synthwave these days and it has a similar vibe. Loved it. 

A couple of Synthwave songs from my playlist:

NeoTokyo [Dance with the Dead Remix] by Scandroid

Sunset by The Midnight

3 hours ago, achilles said:

So what's the word on 6 Underground? Is it a good Michael Bay thing like Bad Boys, The Rock, and Transformers, or a crappy Michael Bay thing like the sequel(s) Transformers and Pain & Gain?  

Reviews say it sucks. 

So what's the word on 6 Underground? Is it a good Michael Bay thing like Bad Boys, The Rock, and Transformers, or a crappy Michael Bay thing like the sequel(s) Transformers and Pain & Gain?  
Action pieces are good. Story sucks and makes no sense whatsoever.

Sent from my SM-A505F using Tapatalk

On 12/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, GunnerY2J said:

Or with a more refined taste and also having a personal preference as opposed to loving every big blockbuster  and trending thing that's on the market.

"Refined"

:giggle:

20 hours ago, achilles said:

The opening car chase scene is 20 min long and that gives a pain in your head and not to forget that in all this chaos, a doctor is trying to get a bullet out of a patient inside the car (mini surgery ho rahi hai)......sala kuch bhi. After this scene I switched it off aur Michael Bay ko bye bye kiya.