The Football Thread

Xeno

http://www.fifa.com/womensworldcup/video/video=1462837/index.html

Just look at that Mexico equalizer. Something I have noticed at this WC is that the goalkeepers don't run the ball and for some reason doing a low-cross across the face of the goal will yield a goal more times than you'd expect. Plus missing open shots seems to be a trend lol

Is Merieles leaving to make way for Aquilani ?

Meireles could make shock Anfield exit

I just hope this is not true. I would love to have both Aquilani and Meireles playing for Liverpool next season.

I choose Meireles over Aquilani if I had to make a choice. He works harder, stays fit more (Critical point) and he has a great work mech with the front line. I'd even say that we should sell Aquilani for the price asked initially so that we can retain Raul.

I'm surprised no Arsenal fan over here is concerned abt the keeper situation at Emirates. coz all Arsenal have been linked with till now are outfield players but no GK.

will schezny(dunno the spelling) suddenly improve in this break??

I'm surprised no Arsenal fan over here is concerned abt the keeper situation at Emirates. coz all Arsenal have been linked with till now are outfield players but no GK.

He did quite well in the time he was between the posts nd I think he shud be our no.1, there is no major need for another gk becoz we already have a good no.1(szceny), a decent no.2(fabianksi) nd young gks with great potential as no.3(mannone or damian martinez)... Priority shud be a tall cb nd a striker to replace bendtner, for rest of the positions we have good enuf plyrs...

Nd also personally I dnt want fabregas to be sold(unlike most arsenal fans) for any price as I dnt think there is anyone in world football who can directly replace him right now...

I second that. We could do with a better keeper. However I don't think its a crisis situation there.

He did quite well in the time he was between the posts nd I think he shud be our no.1, there is no major need for another gk becoz we already have a good no.1(szceny), a decent no.2(fabianksi) nd young gks with great potential as no.3(mannone or damian martinez)... Priority shud be a tall cb nd ....

You forgot about Alumnia. Also, Are both of you aware that, Arsenal has re-signed Jens Lehman. True Story!

About a tall CB - You said it!

dude he said in signature.

do u understand what a signature is??? it's below ur post.

u can have a gif as ur avatar below ur username

that's y i changed it. u can post a pic as ur signature but not a gif

Madhav and Vignesh, both of you remove the gifs in your signature.

Yeah, I saw that coming... :P

Damn yu rad and vignesh for getting me caught... my sly gif passed underneath all the eyes for months before yu tw0 got me noticed! <_<

& vignesh, apart from that sig, yu also need to get rid of that NSFW avatar/dp of yours...

Edited by Madhav

Yeah, I saw that coming... :P

Damn yu rad and vignesh for getting me caught... my sly gif passed underneath all the eyes for months before yu tw0 got me noticed! <_<

& vignesh, apart from that sig, yu also need to get rid of that NSFW avatar/dp of yours...

I noticed it in the beginning itself. Got inspired by you and put a signature for myself. Pakada gaya!

Arrey nahin yaar. Not again. :cry:

Wait a sec, How about your DP? It has a banned substance shown in it. Ushu. Drugs. Weed. :nono: