The Travel Thread

MAK

has any 1 ever been to a cruise? i wanted to go on 1 for a long time, have managed to convince my gf to come along, but have no idea about it. cruise budget is around 60K per person ( just for the cruise) , i am considering the Malaysia - Bangkok route. if any 1 has any experience or tips plz share.......am a cruise noob :fear:

Guys, I need some places for 3 day trip around Mumbai.

No Pune,matheran,mahabaleshwar.

I thought about alibaug, ganpatiphule n sapurtara but all of dem r beaches. N yeah, I m going out with frnds

with the non stop rains over here since last few days, i dont think there would be any point in going to beaches

Check out Princess cruise website. I guess there are cruises which go to Singapore n come back.

Dubai is a good place if u r shelling out 50k.

one of my friend said that you can get a cheaper cruise ticket if you book 2 months in advance, he quoted the figure of around 45K for the 2nd best room type in the whole cruise ship with a balcony for 3-4 days Malaysia - Thailand roundabout, do you think its worth it?

has any 1 ever been to a cruise? i wanted to go on 1 for a long time, have managed to convince my gf to come along, but have no idea about it. cruise budget is around 60K per person ( just for the cruise) , i am considering the Malaysia - Bangkok route. if any 1 has any experience or tips plz share.......am a cruise noob :fear:

You have a GF??? And you asking me if I am single????

Men! I tell you.. tch tch... :notangel:

one of my friend said that you can get a cheaper cruise ticket if you book 2 months in advance, he quoted the figure of around 45K for the 2nd best room type in the whole cruise ship with a balcony for 3-4 days Malaysia - Thailand roundabout, do you think its worth it?

i went to US 4 yrs back. donno the price right now. IMO u should first contact tours like raj , sotc n thomas cook for the rates n then see the websites

Edited by in-fi-ni-ty

i went to US 4 yrs back. donno the price right now. IMO u should first contact tours like raj , sotc n thomas cook for the rates n then see the websites

Yeah would do that, but us cruise ain't gonna be cheap. The max budget that I had planned including everything is 1lac per person anything more than that is too much

• 2 months later...

Ok Guys.. I am gonna be in Goa with my friend this Diwali for 4 days. We are both girls and planning to have a good time in Goa. Suggest me some safe , not too expensive and beautiful property in Goa to stay. I have been to Goa before and mostly stayed at Premium Properties so I am not planning to repeat them this time, as this trip is a budget holiday for us (Recession is here!)

Pour in your suggestions so I quickly make the booking.

:exoticdance:

Hi Buddy,

Not been to cruise before, Got a chance but didn't had time. But i have been to all those places... Almost Entire Asia Pacific Region.

Lemme say, If you avoid cruise, then you can have a wonderful time @ Thailand, Malaysia... Singapore is not much worth in terms of tourism and its pretty expensive though. You can visit many places and save lots of time if ur working btw.

I contacted with my friend who went some months back and it took some 50K INR approx. But if ur decided to go for a cruise then I say Bangkok-KL route is the best.,

When going wid ur GF --> Avoid (Phuket/Pattaya)Thailand, that place is better to go without any GFs/Female friends.

Baad me samjhega tu... Mein kya bolna chaah raha tha... :P

GL for the trip :good: