Marriage and Gaming : I do?

piper

Oh come on, you gift him games and such all the time. Maybe you can ask him his good/bad gaming related experiences with you. And post those, after you get his head bandaged where you hit him :bigyellowgrin:

Says who?? I have never ever gifted :kisstogether: any game ever. Besides, I don't even have a :kisstogether:

I am just learning to be a good wife when the time comes..

Besides, all men on IVG have a crush on Outsider and I am mostly the "sister" and Obaid Bhai is too busy to pull my leg and laugh at my comments than to find me My Prince In Shining Armour... :threatenlumber:

Says who?? I have never ever gifted :kisstogether: any game ever. Besides, I don't even have a :kisstogether:

Besides, all men on IVG have a crush on Outsider and I am mostly the "sister" and Obaid Bhai is too busy to pull my leg and laugh at my comments than to find me My Prince In Shining Armour... :threatenlumber:

Obaid bhai is gonna be mad when he reads this :rofl:

You don't even have a what? You don't even have a kiss? :scratchchin:

Edited by Gaurav - Solitaire

Gaming stuff I own : PS3

Married since : soon to be

1. How does your spouse feel about your gaming time?

doesnt have an issue with game times as of now, maybe will once she moves in after shaadi. has issues with gaming.....the usual stereo-type of video games for kids n all. told her bout how majority of the gamers r actually btw 20-35. she understands, but think maybe she's a lil jealous of the black beauty getting some attention

2. Does she think those gaming figurines would come in handy for the kids to play with?

dont have any

3. And the money spent on this passion, how does she feel about it?

doesnt have money issues in her head

Megz questions v1 :

4. Do you encourage your wife to play some videogames with you?

wouldnt like to....i kinda like playing campaigns

5. Would you be happy, surprised, thrilled or scared if your wife also became a member of IVG?

not really

6. Do you encourage your wife or share her passions say may be, Saas-Bahu serial, Or Romantic YRF movie Or Cricket, Or Bhartnatyam Dance Show etc..?

yea totally....but she doesnt really have one hobby per say as of now it's fun stuff like movies & partying.......but yea, i hate watching EVERY stupid movie that comes out. had to watch 'mere brother ki dulhaan' too. good part, she likes both english & hindi movies

7. How many hours in a week you devote to your Gaming?

ideally shd be over weekends , but being the self-control lacking idiot that i am, more than i shd. 2-3 a day during weekdays....sat sun goto ggn to meet folks n all

8. What are three things you wish your wife would understand about you and your connection with Gaming?[/font][/color]

i'm a casual gamer, she knows it's just to have some fun, so nothing really

Megz questions v2 :

9. If you want one game to see your wife beat you in..Which one will that be?

adult ones.....off the ps3 of course :lol:

10. What changes after marriage?? As in, Me time, utilization of me time, you as a person

more responsibility, better time management. not the kinda person who needs 'me time'. though she is & i hate it

11. Would you like your kid(s) to be an avid gamer(s)?

oh totally, though not the unfit kinds like their father

12. Have you ever planned a surprise gift/ party/ outing for your better half??

yea....just a month ago threw her a surprise b'day party with all her pals. she was really surprised cause initially she was grumbling to a colleague ' the jackass is saying we'll go for a quiet dinner to akasaka'

definately threw her off the trail :)

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

It's cute.. that you filled all of this even when you are "Just Engaged" .

we're committed or 'roka'-oed :)

honestly speaking..... I dont really believe in the the functions itself r just a ceremony for the girl & her family, & i think it's just a BIG free fund ka expenditure.

ideally i'd be married in court with the immediate family & throw a nice celebratory bash, & invest the dough being blow away. i mean i cld buy a big freegin flat with wht the bills coming too man :rant:

Edited by ThE JuGgErNaUT

^Agreed the expenses are pretty hefty at Indian weddings. But from what I've observed, the lavish spendings are a way for the parents of the couple to flaunt (in a good way) their standing among their community.

Think of all the games one can buy if even one of the wedding events is toned down... :P